“Don't be fooled by the kettle and biscuits...”

Campanile Reims Ouest - Tinqueux
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Tinqueux
Leeds
“Don't be fooled by the kettle and biscuits...”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

We spent a very short night here on our way back to the Channel Tunnel from Germany. It was ok, we had two rooms and both were of the same very basic standard. There is a kettle, hairdryer and some biscuits, but these are the only "luxuries" provided. They close the gate to the car park at night for security and it is very close to the motorway so it is convenient. It seemed pretty clean, but the room did have a bit of a grotty feel to it. Overall, I don't know that I'd stay here again, but it was pretty cheap and served it's purpose.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Sassari, Italy
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I spent a long time trying to find a cheapish hotel which would accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (2 and 8months) and also supply a cot. I had to email the hotel directly and request a cot which was there on arrival (although no sheetless and a bit broken - they gave us sheets afterwards when we asked but I had to use our own blankets) I had booked a room with 3 single beds, but as there was a cot there was no room for the 3rd bed. The room was very small, I can't see how the bathroom door or entry door would open with a 3rd bed as we struggled and had to move the cot about to open them. Otherwise, the room was very clean and beds were comfortable, large bathroom, good tv etc and parking so it was still good value but I think next time I will look for a bigger family room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 27, 2011

We stayed here on an overnight stop travelling back from Italy to the Channel Tunnel. The rooms were quite bleak, and unfortuantely the bedding in three out of five rooms had not been changed.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Tinqueux hotels

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 21, 2010

The hotel room itself was quite a nice room, rather spacious with a TV & kettle and I slept very well in the comfy bed. The thing that ruined it for me with this hotel was the attitude of the staff in the hotel restaurant. The bar staff were very rude, despite most people from the coach party speaking to them in French. The look of utter comtempt for no reason put a bit of a downer on our overnight stay in this hotel! In a nutshell, if we had not eaten in the restaurant, I would've been happy with this hotel but unfortunately we did and encountered the very rude staff in the bar and so I cannot rate this hotel any higher than I have.

• Stayed September 2010
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tinqueux
Ibis Reims Tinqueux
#3 of 10 in Tinqueux
Novotel Reims Tinqueux
#2 of 10 in Tinqueux
Hincmar
Campanile Reims Centre - Cathedrale

Been to Campanile Reims Ouest - Tinqueux? Share your experiences!