All reviews michelin star restaurant junior suite tasting menu beautiful hotel bottle of champagne superb food three star champagne houses an oasis special treat large room big garden dining experience designer furniture walk in wardrobe an aperitif jet lag
Reviewed October 9, 2018

We started our 2 week trip to France in Reims at the L'Assiette Champenoise. The hotel is beautiful, the staff were absolutely wonderful and very service oriented. Can't say enough about how well we were treated. The 3 star Michelin Restaurant was just that. We had the chefs tasting with wine pairing and it was FABULOUS. I am a foodie and this was just perfect. The dishes were original, boasting with flavor, but not overpowering. Truly superb. The wine pairings were also perfect. Truly a dining experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2018

We enjoyed our stay for one night at this luxury property. The setting is beautiful, and the rooms are very sleek and well appointed. The staff was kind and professional. The restaurant was closed the night we were there, so I cannot comment on it. We also did not have the breakfast, as 33 euros per person seemed a little high (instead we checked out a patisserie across the street, and ordered four custom made sandwiches and several pastries for our party of four and paid a grand total of 21 euros).

My only negative comment about the actual property, is that we stopped at the bar for a night cap, and the bar man suggested we might like to try a certain scotch. The drinks were 45 euros each! I feel we should have been warned of the excessive price for this particular liquor - we would never have guessed it would be that much.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Truly a wonderful hotel . Room is huge . The bed is extremely comfortable. Everything is control by a smart control . Walk in closet . Only thing is that the toilet is right next to the front door . And your bath room is only for you to take a shower or a bath . If you in the champagne region this a must stay hotel .

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank KingKongNYC
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Unfortunately we went in August so we couldn't experience the Michelin-starred restaurant as it was closed. I have to say though the hotel is beautifully appointed, the pool looked great although we didn't get to try it and the areas for relaxing whether in the garden or several lounges looked lovely. Our room was spacious, well-appointed with a terrific shower and bath, even though the toilet was in the other corner of the room without a little sink despite there being plenty of room for it. Strange design flaw but there you go. Cant fault the staff, who were young, very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was plentiful, tasty and freshly baked. My only gripe really was that we arrived late and were offered only Room Service from their 'Michelin starred restaurant' so we paid 65 Euros for some slithers of Gravadlax, some bars of compressed ham and a few lumps of cheese. We then saw these same foods on the breakfast buffet. So we felt a bit fleeced to say the least, at the prices we are paying they could have just offered us these if the restaurant was closed. Left a sour taste but we have come to expect Relais & Chateaux places to be a bit hit & miss like this, it comes down to the attitude of the management - do they truly value your comfort or your money? We probably wouldn't return but I'm sure the experience would be richer when the restaurant is open so I would happily recommend it but just avoid going in August!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

absolutely amazing and totally not pretentious like so many Michelin ⭐️places. Incredible.
I am not sure I would say you have to come here because from what I can see Reims itself does not offer much but if your ever in the area this is a must.
The hotel and restaurant “ simply the best”.
The staff are so helpful , professional but friendly . We have a GSD puppy and the hotel and incredibly the 3 ⭐️ Michelin restaurant welcome him like another guest.
We had a junior suite, the room was stunning and like the hotel overall , no detail is missed.
We have started to travel to and from Mallorca/ Uk regularly by road and in the French leg we will not be staying anywhere else.
I can’t wait for the return run.

Trip type: Traveled with family