All reviews rest your head per night on the small side no frills bear in mind beds were comfortable overnight stop an industrial estate motorway tunnel ish fuel
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

We were driving through and stopped here for a night. It was clean and we had our own bathroom. The staff were friendly and reception emailed to ask of arriving late to let them know. We did this and they put the key in a key safe for us. So as we arrived we put a code in and was able to get key to let us in to hotel and our rooms. All for £30 a night great value. And a easy location to get to. We also paid 5 euro each for breakfast great coffee and enough to get you back on the road.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2019

Good location, but the room was tiny, which didn't bother us that much as we were only staying one night. The bathroom though was really smelly, the beds were very old and tired, and the radiator could only be off or on a full blast with no in-between. The walls must have been made of cardboard, as the place is very noisy and you can hear everything said next door. Wi-Fi did not work either. The hotel is advertised as NEW which is not the case. Would NOT recommend or book again!

Room tip: Avoid altogether if you can!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2019

This hotel was put down on the AccorHotels website as "new", opening in February 2019.... This is anything but new, the rooms look "tired" - chipped woodwork, scuffed paintwork, old shower cubicle, holes in the curtain, filthy windows and disgusting large stains on the carpet (not just in the room but in the hallways as well). Rooms stink of cigarette so much that it makes you gag (they are supposed to be non-smoking).
Could not leave fast enough in the morning. Was charged 130 EUR for two rooms - which for a new hotel with F1 standards would be great value for money, but this is clearly so far below par that it is shocking. And we stayed in many Accor Hotels in the past including several F1's. Basic comfort should not equal neglect, especially when it is advertised as "new".

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

When I booked this hotel many months ago it was a Premiere Classe. When I arrived tired after a day travelling the address was that of F1 where I would never choose to stay! I googled premiere classe tinqueux and it came up with another address nearby. Went there and met the rudest receptionist ever who sent me back to the other address?? I went into another hotel next to F1 and the most helpful receptionist told me the premiere classe had changed its name the week before to nouveau F1 so I had the correct address all the time ( surely the guy at the other premiere classe could have told me). The receptionist at the nouveau F1 was again not helpful when I mentioned the changing of the name and I got the Gallic shrug! An email would have been helpful bearing how long ago I had booked and paid for this room!!! The rooms were ok for a stopover but badly stained carpets and smelly bathrooms. Maybe that’s why the name change - a lower star rating! But if you are used to the F1 shared loo up the corridor this one is a bonus as you have your own smelly one!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sueblue5
Reviewed December 20, 2018

Disappointed, bed had a hollow in the middle due to heavy single use so we might as well have slept in a single bed. Carpet was worn and dirty. Layout adequate for an overnight halt to break a long drive.

Date of stay: December 2018