See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2017

The photo on Tripadvisor title line with the name of the hotel shows how tiny the rooms are! So be warned - that is it!

Opened the door and had to edge past the (large) bed to get in. There was one chair and one stool to sit on. The bathroom was very small and I think anyone of a large size would find it very cramped. Furthermore, it had a sliding door (which gives you an idea of the space available!) that did not close properly so rather difficult to maintain your dignity when using the toilet! Also, the toilet seat was hanging off and also the shower did not drain away when used so you slopped about up to your ankles in water.

The bed was worn - two indentations in the worn-out mattress and only one pillow per person that were flat as pancakes.

To be honest this is no better than you get at the lowest end of the chain hotel market but you pay quite a bit more for the Kyriad name! Kyriad used to have a good reputation as a (lower) mid-range hotel but I would never book to stay in any of their hotels again. If I want this size of hotel room, in future, I’ll save money and just book at one of their chain rivals where you get the same thing but for 30€ a night cheaper! At least then I would know what to expect and pay the rate appropriate to the room.

The only positive was the tea/coffee facilities in the room.

Room tip: Don't bother!
Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank Franco-Files
Reviewed July 16, 2017

Had booked for the Saturday without being able to cancel booking then realised two days prior that I had got wrong day , so phoned the proprietor direct and he kindly changed my booking to the Friday at no extra charge , then when we arrived at reims , France , the hotel was clean , fresh and the room was great , the bathroom was excellent , clean and the shower was one of the best , walk-in , excellent above the amount that we paid , thank you and will use this hotel group again

Date of stay: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with Kyriad.com - Louvre Hotels Group
Reviewed April 14, 2017

I regularly stop en route from UK to Italy and despite the cheap price have become disillusioned with the lack of comfort and cleanliness in the numerous budget hotels on offer.
I decide to book two rooms at Kyriad Design Enzo Reims and I have to say for the price I was very pleased. Compared to other budget hotels the bed was very comfortable, there was a fridge in the room, ample tea and coffee and whilst the room was small it was clean and en suite clean with toiletries provided.
The reception area and hotel are Race Car themed and the reception desk staff very friendly.
For the little extra I paid over competition I was very happy and would certainly stay for a stop over. That said it is not the base for a holiday hotel.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank AndyG1915
Reviewed September 22, 2016

Great design at the entrance with all the Formula 1 theme..
Free parking is always a bonus!
Ground floor rooms are very smelly. Wasn't clean at all. No Sauna like it's mentioned in the details. (was closed and very very smelly and dirty). Overall, seems like this place has a great potential but feels like there's no management at all.. Wont come back.

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank 312tamirt
Reviewed July 18, 2016

Good value for money, pay more and go elsewhere if you want a bigger room or better location. I would have rated this hotel higher if staff had been more welcoming friendly and helpful. We were checked in by a disinterested receptionist. I later searched him out as I was having difficulty connecting to the free wifi. He was watching the tour de France and didn't avert his gaze abruptly advising me to just enter my surname rather than my full name.(How was I to know that without asking?) I was going to mention that the room safe didn't work and probably needed a new battery but he was engrossed in the cycling. You should not have to pay more to get staff with a better attitude.

Date of stay: July 2016