See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 15, 2017

We were staying next door (unfortunately as not too good), but we had the pleasure of having dinner here on the terrace.
We choose the 18€ menu (starter/main & dessert) and were really pleasantly surprised by the quality and (almost all) fresh ingredients that were provided. The waiter even went out of his way to get us pasta as we had asked for. And the dessert buffet was very good, and plentiful.
The waiter was very kind & helpful and service was perfect.
So we would really recommend to others and come here again if we were in Bordeaux airport.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Chose this as close to the Airport. Call the hotel for pickup €10 taxi for 2 mins. Rooms basic but functional and clean. Best bit of this trip were the staff, all very pleasant and went out their way to help and recommend.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Ended up with an unplanned stopover at Bordeaux awaitng a flight the following day . This was the first nearby hotel next to the airport and it had rooms available. I was in a single room with shower and w.c. , but please be aware , the walls are not soundproofed so you don't feel alone.!The room was basic, the food was basic but it sufficed at a modest price. It was clean and the staff were typically French - polite and efficient.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Older style small rooms. Not real clean but I have seen worse.
Reception not real friendly if you cant speak French.
Price was appropriate for the condition of the hotel.
Located near the airport but no food outlets nearby.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2016

It was my first trip since I became an Amputee. I was a little worried about the handicap access, but it worked out fine. I was.over for the barrel tasting of 2015, the people at the Hotel could not be nicer. My 4th time at the Hotel and the rates are great, the convenience is terrific. Lots of nice people stay there, very convenient to everything. The young Wine Merchants with me, all agreed that we were so busy for the value it could not be beat.

Room Tip: Not sure how to answer.
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business