We spend two nights at Brandberg Rest camp. Central location, nice and clean camping area. Nice and very clean washing and toilet facilities. Friendly and relaxed atmosphere and very nice and helpfull staff. Thanks to Basil for taking us out to see the desert elephants, it was a great expierience. Great value for money. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located en-route between Swakopmund and the Etosha Game reserve and offer accommodation in an unspoilt desert paradise. Easy access to the Brandberg and famous white lady bushman painting, spectacular landscapes, sun downer cruises, guided self drive and 4x4 tours and information on things to do and see in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Brandberg Rest Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brandberg Rest Camp Hotel Uis
- Brandberg Rest Camp Namibia/Uis