“Lovely” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Wheatsheaf Inn and B&B

The Wheatsheaf Inn and B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Betws yn Rhos
The Wheatsheaf Inn and B&B
blackburn
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

This little place is value for money, lovely rooms, lovely atmosphere and friendly people we had a lovely time and the food is "the best pub grub I have ever tasted"!! Strongly recommend this place for a lovely peaceful break away

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Liverpool, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

I used to frequent the pub for one pint with my small friendly dog which the owners welcomed.one particular day I entered,I sat on a solitary table away from people ordered my drink then told I was not allowed to stay with my dog.i asked for a refund of my drink and left in disgust.because the restaurant was full and owners were hoarding customers into the bar area to eat I was not welcome anymore with my pet.I also recall the owners comments when they first took over regarding previous customers,quote some of the old ones come in here share a meal then ask for a glass off water,it's a joke ! What harm did them customers ever do ?

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Gary D
lancashire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Well I don't understand the last review. As we arrived the young landlady was putting away her polish then lighting the open log fires . The young couple were very sweet and welcoming and apparently are new. We stayed in the b&b rooms. Clean tidy . Ok not super smart decor but it had a new ensuite shower and is really good value for money. Pretty location and good Craic with the locals. We'd go again. Hubby likes his real ale and he said it was fine.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank kanga1961
prestatyn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

friendly atmosphere and really enjoyed our meal. had a few drinks later in front of the log fire which was so homely. great place to go would recomend to anyone. I went with my partener and another couple and would be very happy to take my children to the wheatsheaf.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jeff h
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

stopped off in this very nice village for a drink and a bite to eat , it was so nice we went back in the evening and had a pleasant evening with the very friendly locals and the owners of the inn lisa and brendan , who made us feel very welcome . we had our little border terrier with us and she was made to feel very welcome too by one of the locals children who made a big fuss of her . will return here for a few drinks soon , and this time we will probably stay in the inn .

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ste041
Coventry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Myself, my husband and two boys stayed here for only one night B & B (Saturday) and found it to be a lovely place. Granted, it isnt in perfect condition but it is incredibly old and it is charming and quaint! our family room was comfy and clean and the breakfast was wonderful. views are amazing and the village itself is stunning.
If I had to have a moan its that the bar itself is quite expensive, but we didnt go to get drunk!
We will definately stay again :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
warrington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

We booked to stay at The Wheatsheaf Inn on a 2 night package which include Bed,Breakfast and Evening Meal, on arrival we found the greeting to be warm and welcoming,That was a good start and it was followed by REALY GOOD Food in a relaxing atmosphere.Its not often you get good service and good food, so praise goes to all the staff and management who employed them.
Well done

D&E Murrell

Room Tip: No tip to give 4 rooms available,it was our first visitand wonder value for price