“Spice Kitchen - Sooo Good”
Review of Spice Kitchen - CLOSED

Spice Kitchen
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ridge Pike and Route 363
Description: Authentic Indian Food with excellent Ambiance, food and service. Everyday Lunch buffet for just $9.99 including weekends. We offer online ordering, Free Delivery, Lunch Packages, BYOB and Catering services.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Spice Kitchen - Sooo Good”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Spice Kitchen is situated in a strip mall off of Ridge Pike. Not much to look at from the outside but the food is phenomenal and it is consistent!

Try out the fish masala, spicy eggplant, or spinach.

Child friendly.

BYOB

• Visited March 2013

freehold nj
“Enjoyed the lunch buffet”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I was in the Norristown PA area so I decided to try the lunch buffet at Spice Kitchen. It's down at one end of a shopping plaza so it's easy to overlook when driving past if you're not familiar with that stretch of road. I'd suggest using turning from West Main Street onto Wayne Avenue and then using the side entrance to the plaza, and you'll be right in front of Spice Kitchen. Anyhow, I arrived at about 1:30 PM and there were quite a few customers for a Saturday afternoon including several tables with Indian families. I was seated promptly and offered my choice of plain or garlic naan. By the time I returned to my table from the buffet, the waiter had filled my water glass and brought the basket of bread which was a nice addition to my meal. The buffet had a decent selection and I found the food to be quite good with just the right level of spice. I sampled quite a few of the hot entrees, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, along with several helpings of the tossed salad/yoghurt dressing. There were also a couple of desserts to choose from which looked appealing but I was comfortably full after two trips to the buffet so I did not get a chance to try them on this visit. The restaurant decor was clean and bright, the price was reasonable, the service was friendly and efficient, and I am happy I had lunch here. Recommended, and I'm looking forward to eating at the Spice Kitchen again on a future return trip.

• Visited March 2013
Collegeville, Pennsylvania
“Updated Review of Spice Kitchen”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I originally gave this place 4 stars - my review is posted - but the service has gone downhill, while the quality of the decor has gone up. Give me service over decor any day of the week. But at least the food is still pretty good.

• Visited December 2012
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Great food for New Years eve at Spice Kitchen”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We have been regular patrons of the Spice Kitchen since the restaurant opened. We like it alot and decided to eat there on New Years' eve. As usual, the food was great, glasses if complementary wine were served, a gift was provided and the evening was a pleasant way to end 2012. Happy (Jagmeet) the chef at the Spice Kitchen is an award winning chef and will no doubt continue to win awards!

Collegeville
“Try the Lunch Buffet”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I'm by no means an authority on Indian cuisine, but I have eaten at quite a few Indian restaurants and I've consistently enjoyed The Spice Kitchen on each of my seven visits there. I usually go for the Lunch Buffet. I'm big on variety and this gives me the option to try as many things as possible. I've found that The Spice Kitchen appears to be frequented by many of Indian decent. I'm not sure how much that means but I have to believe it speaks to the quality and authenticity somewhat. Anyway, check out the buffet. It's a great bargain and a great way to check out this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012