“We should eat there more often”
Review of Spice Kitchen - CLOSED

Spice Kitchen
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Ridge Pike and Route 363
Description: Authentic Indian Food with excellent Ambiance, food and service. Everyday Lunch buffet for just $9.99 including weekends. We offer online ordering, Free Delivery, Lunch Packages, BYOB and Catering services.
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We recently moved back to the US after living in the UK where there's a curry house on every block. We ate Indian a lot. Spice Kitchen fills the void since we've moved back. We would eat there ore if it was a little closer.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I went to Spice Kitchen with a co-worker for lunch and had the buffet. The food was very good and the buffet was hot and well-stocked. The buffet had a variety of standard chicken dishes in biryani and tandoori varieties, and featured a few different rice dishes as well. I didn't have the goat.

The service was very good and prompt and our hostess was extremely friendly and brought our bread and drinks out quickly as soon as we asked for refills.

I also had the mango lassi, which is made differently depending on where you go. Some places infuse the mango with a soda like Sprite, which is fine, but Spice Kitchen makes it as more of a yogurt/shake kind of drink which has a unique consistency and tastes great.

The strawberry pudding was wonderful as well, not too sweet, with just the right mixture of rice and fruit.

Just a few tips for the owners: Try and add a few new varieties of naan. Having 3 or 4 to offer guests on a sampler plate makes the meal a lot of fun as people can share and pass around, etc... Also, the mix pakora label on the buffet needs more detail, as people like different kinds and might want to know exactly which kinds are included.

Word is definitely getting around about this little gem, because the dining room was packed for a midday lunch rush.

Very highly recommended!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Very good and trendy Indian restaurant in the Eagleville area. Great food and service...and good prices.

It's often very cold in there do bring a sweater.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

It is so hard to believe that this little gem of a restaurant is right around the corner from my home. The food is FABULOUS!!!!!! I cant wait to go back. My son and his wife told me about this place, but I couldnt appreciate what they were saying till I tried it myself. I was so pleased by the staff that greeted us, the decor, and then.......the food was placed before us. Presentation A+ , Taste A+.

I sure hope that this place changes NOTHING!

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Me and my wife were there on a Monday evening for a dinner. The restaurant is conveniently located on Ridge Pike which is buzzing with lots of activity, so a good location. Lots of parking available. So now we come to the main part, FOOD.
Food was awesome. We ordered Papri Chat which is an appetizer. The dish was presented so beautifully. I have never seen an Indian Dish presented so nicely before. It tasted pretty good as well. Then we ordered Paneer Tikka Masala. It was delicious. Right amount of spices in every dish. Finally we ordered Veg Biryani. Needless to say, it was tasty as well. The prices are little bit on an higher side. ~ $15 a curry/subji. But its worth it. I will definitely go again just for the taste of food they serve there.