“Fantastic food. Staff and surroundings”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quay Fine Dining

Quay Fine Dining
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chester
“Fantastic food. Staff and surroundings”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Had a beautiful reasonably priced meal here. The staff were wonderful very attentive but not in your face. The place was spotless and the menu was varied. There was a large group of 12 of us and everyone thought the food delicious! Cant wait to go back. Highly recommended!!! Thank you

2 Thank StaceyAKelly

Flintshire
“Fantastic food & Service, would highly recommend”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Food & service is fantastic
They only accept cash, so remember to take cash with you, they don't serve alcohol in there, but you can take your own with you, we had the poppadum and chutney tray, would recommend, the chutneys are lovely, followed by Onion Bhaji's which were nice, a little on small side, but nice, the curries were best we've had, would highly recommend the butter chicken, and the "Homestyle" Chicken Curry, very nice, 5 Stars from us *****

Visited March 2014
1 Thank HelenT_9
Connah's Quay, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The start of a better Connahs Quay”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Having attended the Bollywood night and also been for a meal there, i'd like to share my experience, first the Bollywood night.
When we got there we had a warm welcome from multiple staff members, they were all very friendly they took our coats and took us to our seats with no fuss, after which we had drinks and our starter. The night was in full swing with live entertainment (a real Bollywood dancer) the food was fantastic and the staff were nice and accommodating which is unseen in any other restaurant in Connahs Quay that I have tried. If the opportunity presents its self, I would really recommend booking for the themed nights as there is nothing like it not even in the likes of Chester.
After having such a good time, I felt I had to try a normal night there which I am happy to say was one of the best meals I've had in a restaurant, when ordering a chicken tikka massala curry (which is my usual) I was offered a sample of their special home made curry which is what I will have next time as it was delicious. I hope you find this helpful and I recommend you try it for yourself. The one main trait that sets it aside from everywhere else is their staff, never have I been so well treated and looked after. I see this as a start to a new better Connahs Quay :)

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ben_993
Holywell, United Kingdom
“Just What You Want On a Saturday Night”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

The evening started with no thought of food, a visit to friends locally who suggested Quay Fine Dining changed our minds. We turned up at 6pm ish, asked for a table, the place was empty. We were told a table for 2 was no problem as long as we could be clear in an hour and a half. We entered an empty restaurant and sat down. In no time at all the room started to fill, our food arrived and we started to eat. We were treated to some lovely food and really great service. In no time at all the place was full up. Everyone was enjoying themselves, in no time at all we had finished a lovely meal and had a great time. Sham and his staff really made us feel welcome we can't speak highly enough of the staff and the food. Thankfully we live close enough to go again, and again whenever we want. I would book to be sure, it would be a shame to miss out :-)

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank ixmph9
North Wales
“All round quality”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

What a surprise and pleasure to visit a quality establishment in a town devoid of good eating places. We went as two couples and were treated to a delightful evening. The interior is modern and aesthetically pleasing . We all had Indian based meals, although Greek is also on offer.
Without exception all food is tastefully presented and delicious - oozing with flavour and good quality ingredients.
What takes this restaurant to the next level are the staff. They were all pleasant, smiling, efficient and courteous. At the end of the evening all staff could be seen chatting to the customers. Samira ( forgive me for any mis-spelling )in particular was delightful, genuinely interested in us and our feedback. It is very rare to witness such consistent, warm and professional service today. This is a family run business and the passion shines through.
I can't recommend this place highly enough and hope that the owners don't rest on their laurels and just keep doing what they are doing now because they have got it just right.

Visited March 2014