Review Highlights
Hunger for More!

Kitesurfing was FUN! I signed up another right after my first one. I hunger for more! 40Knots is... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
gina_hung2000
Taiwan
A top global kite destination for all levels of experience

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Iain C

All reviews nonsuch bay these guys my wife kite surfers a lot of fun coming back whole team few days beautiful location taking lessons warm water many thanks no matter great equipment first class perfect conditions paddle boarding
Reviewed 5 days ago

40Knots is located right inside the Nonsuch Bay resort. Perfect for anyone staying there. Just walk down to the beach and join them. They have amazingly friendly staff and instructors. I enjoyed every minute with them!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I started Kiting about 8 years ago and my first ever lesson was at Green Island with the 40 Knots team. From the very beginning they were amazing, patient with a newbie, and encouraging at all times. After 8 years of kiting in various places around the world I still return to Antigua and visit Green Island and the 40 Knots team, they haven't changed and are still the most professional outfit I have experienced anywhere. Nowadays I visit with my wife and child, I kite for an hour whilst my wife is at the Green Island beach with my son and then we tag out whilst I look after him and my wife goes for a session. The 40 knots team are completely understanding and help us out with the dinghy and transfer and are still there to assist when we invariably need them. Even after all this time its still nice to have someone encouraging you and correcting you here and there and showing you new stuff as you progress. I can't recommend these guys enough for any level of kiter and the location as always, is magic. I cant wait till we go again as next time they will be teaching my son....!

1  Thank Iain C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I arrived on Green Island with a friend to go kiting. I had a terrible kitemare a couple of years earlier and while I was watching my friend go, I started to chat with Max (owner) whonalso happened to be there.
He seemed really determined to get me back into it and when I finally had the courage Max offered to help me out just like that. He gave me a short refresher and some practical tips for launching, and off I went. I had a great session and totally got over my fears.
Thanks Max for your time and patience. I definately owe you a beer!
Cheers!
Angela

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly and professional, and site was ideal. Equipment was great as well. Thanks again for your support

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

It was our first time in Antigua and I chosen 40 knots following the positive comments from their guests.
I have to say during our stay there wind was missing and only the last day it was possible to kitesurf with 15/18 knots east wind.
Max was perfect in getting in touch and updating me about weather situation. On Sunday finally Corrado picked up us and we went to Green Island spot which is simply amazing (you should see it once in the life...).
Corrado cares about me and when wind force lowered he moved me in other area of the spot.
Finally I enjoyed the hours spent with Corrado who is absolutely one of the best teacher I ever had since when I started kitesurfing.
I would warmly thank Max for the organisation and Corrado for his skill and professionalism.
I would suggest 40Knots for your kite experience in Antigua..!!!

Reviewed February 3, 2019

Big thank you to all the team of 40 knots
We did spend one week in their fantastic home spot green island,did rent some kite gear and took strapless surf riding lessons
The team is extremely professional and friendly, the set up and privacy of the spot make the place very special and unique.
We highly recommend40 knots and will come back very soon.

Date of experience: January 2019