40Knots Kitesurfing & Windsurfing School Antigua
Review Highlights
Awesome experience

Had a great time with the staff at 40 knots. Despite my floundering in the water for a while, my... read more

Reviewed March 3, 2020
613marcusk
Best thing I've ever done

This was truly amazing. The staff are so friendly and helpful, and the location is jaw droopingly... read more

Reviewed February 19, 2020
ColoradoGoldRush
Breckenridge, Colorado

Recommended experiences in and around Antigua
from $174.36
from $64.11
from $112.81
from $78.21
More Info
All reviews these guys nonsuch bay resort my son coming back great place to learn looking forward great location taking lessons can't wait to come back next year second to none first class paddle boarding excellent instruction friendly instructors great staff kite spot
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

It was our first time in Antigua and I chosen 40 knots following the positive comments from their guests.
I have to say during our stay there wind was missing and only the last day it was possible to kitesurf with 15/18 knots east wind.
Max was perfect in getting in touch and updating me about weather situation. On Sunday finally Corrado picked up us and we went to Green Island spot which is simply amazing (you should see it once in the life...).
Corrado cares about me and when wind force lowered he moved me in other area of the spot.
Finally I enjoyed the hours spent with Corrado who is absolutely one of the best teacher I ever had since when I started kitesurfing.
I would warmly thank Max for the organisation and Corrado for his skill and professionalism.
I would suggest 40Knots for your kite experience in Antigua..!!!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019

Big thank you to all the team of 40 knots
We did spend one week in their fantastic home spot green island,did rent some kite gear and took strapless surf riding lessons
The team is extremely professional and friendly, the set up and privacy of the spot make the place very special and unique.
We highly recommend40 knots and will come back very soon.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Myself and some of my friends spent a few days kitesurfing with 40 knots at green island. The location is perfect! It’s flat and constantly windy and the water, beautiful and warm!
Kiting here was amazing ! In the 3/4 days we were really able to progress. We just paid for the boat out to the island and kited on our own but the staff were always there to help with setting up and launching and to give pointers.
I can’t wait to go back again! 100% recommend

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2019

After a beginner lesson at this school my dad was ready to take on the waves in Barbados lol. Well he wasn't ready but he did anyway and he did it safely enough that he managed to attempt a few board starts and body drag back in before he ventured too far down wind. I had the best session of my entire two week cruise at Green island while my wife enjoyed a book on her Kobo on a shaded bench on the beach. Very cool spot and easily the most professional kiteboarding school I've found yet.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 28, 2019

We have been kite surfing with 40 Knots for a few years now as we regularly visit Non Such Bay resort, and We love Max, Irene, Chris and Suzie, who own and manage the company. We are a family of 5, my husband and I, plus 3 kids, 9, 11 and 13 in age. The 9 and 11 year old just started this past Christmas and are hooked, but my 13 year old has been going out for a while now and she is really good. We all love working with 40 Knots because they are professional, organised and offer a great service, always with a smile. It's an expensive hobby but you get what you pay for when you use 40 Knots. The Green Island location is wonderful as well, beautiful, flat water, and easy offers an place to learn and improve. Thank you 40 Knots!

Date of experience: December 2018