Review Highlights
Hunger for More!

Kitesurfing was FUN! I signed up another right after my first one. I hunger for more! 40Knots is... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
gina_hung2000
Taiwan
A top global kite destination for all levels of experience

I started Kiting about 8 years ago and my first ever lesson was at Green Island with the 40 Knots... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Iain C

All reviews nonsuch bay these guys my wife kite surfers a lot of fun coming back whole team few days beautiful location taking lessons warm water many thanks no matter great equipment first class perfect conditions paddle boarding
Reviewed January 27, 2019

Max and his team at 40Knots are amazing. Not only are they good instructors, but they were very accommodating of our requests. We are looking forward to going back!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Great team at 40 knots. Fun bunch of guys and gals with quite a depth of knowledge on all things watersport related.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

I came to 40 knots having done one lesson on land and no experience in the water, and after 4 water lessons I feel confident riding independently. And most importantly I’m frothing with STOKE!! The instructors are extremely experienced and are true professionals, catering to each student’s individual needs. After speaking with several other experienced kitesurfers, it’s eveident that there really is no other kiting destination like Nonsuch Bay for learning and kiting independently as well, and is a true paradise. They have top of the line gear as well which makes learning that much more awesome! The team at 40 knots are incredibly welcoming and friendly, and I immediately felt like part of the family. I absolutely cannot wait to return to Nonsuch Bay and Green Island to kite with the 40 Knots team! Thanks for getting me hooked guys!!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2018

I've had quite a few lessons working toward being an "independent kiter", which basically means being able to kite upwind. Prior to this lesson with 40knots, I had barely achieved "cross wind" and felt stuck there. So on a low wind day (14mph?), Irene coached me with several new tips and got me going upwind with a 19 meter kite! This is not my favorite size kite, but it worked great. Water conditions were great, launching from a boat, with a reef to protect from waves and swells.
I am not yet consistent at getting upwind, but did it multiple times in the lesson and now have a "feel" for it. Looking forward to getting consistent, and to getting back to 40knots!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I’m so delighted that I gave kitesurfing a go with 40. Knots . The tuition was fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff are exceptionally professional, friendly and patient. What more could you ask for.

Date of experience: July 2018