40Knots Kitesurfing & Windsurfing School Antigua
Review Highlights
Awesome experience

Had a great time with the staff at 40 knots. Despite my floundering in the water for a while, my... read more

Reviewed March 3, 2020
613marcusk
Best thing I've ever done

This was truly amazing. The staff are so friendly and helpful, and the location is jaw droopingly... read more

Reviewed February 19, 2020
ColoradoGoldRush
Breckenridge, Colorado

Recommended experiences in and around Antigua
from $174.36
from $64.11
from $112.81
from $78.21
More Info
All reviews these guys nonsuch bay resort my son coming back great place to learn looking forward great location taking lessons can't wait to come back next year second to none first class paddle boarding excellent instruction friendly instructors great staff kite spot
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2019

After a beginner lesson at this school my dad was ready to take on the waves in Barbados lol. Well he wasn't ready but he did anyway and he did it safely enough that he managed to attempt a few board starts and body drag back in before he ventured too far down wind. I had the best session of my entire two week cruise at Green island while my wife enjoyed a book on her Kobo on a shaded bench on the beach. Very cool spot and easily the most professional kiteboarding school I've found yet.

Reviewed January 28, 2019

We have been kite surfing with 40 Knots for a few years now as we regularly visit Non Such Bay resort, and We love Max, Irene, Chris and Suzie, who own and manage the company. We are a family of 5, my husband and I, plus 3 kids, 9, 11 and 13 in age. The 9 and 11 year old just started this past Christmas and are hooked, but my 13 year old has been going out for a while now and she is really good. We all love working with 40 Knots because they are professional, organised and offer a great service, always with a smile. It's an expensive hobby but you get what you pay for when you use 40 Knots. The Green Island location is wonderful as well, beautiful, flat water, and easy offers an place to learn and improve. Thank you 40 Knots!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 27, 2019

Max and his team at 40Knots are amazing. Not only are they good instructors, but they were very accommodating of our requests. We are looking forward to going back!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Great team at 40 knots. Fun bunch of guys and gals with quite a depth of knowledge on all things watersport related.

Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

I came to 40 knots having done one lesson on land and no experience in the water, and after 4 water lessons I feel confident riding independently. And most importantly I’m frothing with STOKE!! The instructors are extremely experienced and are true professionals, catering to each student’s individual needs. After speaking with several other experienced kitesurfers, it’s eveident that there really is no other kiting destination like Nonsuch Bay for learning and kiting independently as well, and is a true paradise. They have top of the line gear as well which makes learning that much more awesome! The team at 40 knots are incredibly welcoming and friendly, and I immediately felt like part of the family. I absolutely cannot wait to return to Nonsuch Bay and Green Island to kite with the 40 Knots team! Thanks for getting me hooked guys!!