Review Highlights
AMAZING WING FOIL INSTRUCTION! 5 Stars!

Max and company are EPIC. Max is a gifted instructor: super patient, and pays close attention to... read more

Reviewed April 5, 2022
BrunoFeb14
Santa Cruz, California
Amazing experience

I have taken a few kiteboarding lessons from them in the past but this year Max corniced me to try... read more

Reviewed March 4, 2022
noahcS7117JT

Recommended experiences in and around Antigua
from $190.00
from $70.00
from $124.00
from $85.21
More Info
All reviews my son a lot of fun whole team few days learn how private lesson excellent instruction amazing location great kit places in the world can't wait to go back kite knots max equipment wind boat
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2018

If you want to learn to kite surf, this is the place to go. What a great team of staff. Go along for the ride and watch your family and friends from the beach at Green island. We went paddle boarding here, and it is difficult water to learn in, but, for experience wind surfers, this is also the place to go.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

we started kiting with 40knot when our entire family were beginners. we have all progressed to being independent kiters. The constant has been the 40knot staff and equipment. Irene, Christian, Susi and the entire staff are some of the nicest people you will meet and they know their stuff from helping/teaching beginners to helping the more advanced kiters with tricks etc. The Ozone equipment they use is top shelf and in top shape. Green Island is a special place to kite and we could not recommend this group more strongly....many thanks

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

I am from hood river oregon and have been kiting for many years. My 20 yo daughter as well as my 9 yo daughter took lessons and both progressed better than I ever expected. Superior set up with the inflatable boats, propellor protectors, flat warm water with outlying reef and very consistent winds with a narrow windband - making it very easy and safe to learn. My 13 yo daughter and I went to island and sailed everyday the others were taking lessons and had a wonderful time just downwind of the reef. Staff is amazing . Whole setup tops for learning ( and I have sailed many places and seen many schools including those in my home town) if you have someone you want to get excited about kiting , especially a child/youth or a lady, this is a great choice.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Had 3 half day lessons and they were great. Excellent instructors and I improved quickly. Equipment is also new and in very good condition. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

We booked a week's holiday to Nonsuch bay and had a fabulous time. However the highlight for me were the staff at 40knot. From the early emails from Susie with advance information to the welcome on the first day making me feel comfortable and safe on their wonderful kiting spot. It could not have been more convenient just a short boat ride away and every effort was made to help accomodate various idiosyncracies such as taking my wife and children up to Green Island and letting me kayak back and my wife swim. Nothing was too much trouble. Very technical instructors and no shortage of them, excellent help on the beach to rig, launch and land. Whent the wind died down they had a full range of larger kites and equipment. Tyvone, Johan, Irene, Chris were all fabulous (as were the others but I had less interaction). I just could not have had a better experience - I only wish I could have stayed longer. Many thanks to the whole team.