40Knots Kitesurfing & Windsurfing School Antigua
Review Highlights
Awesome experience

Had a great time with the staff at 40 knots. Despite my floundering in the water for a while, my... read more

Reviewed March 3, 2020
613marcusk
Best thing I've ever done

This was truly amazing. The staff are so friendly and helpful, and the location is jaw droopingly... read more

Reviewed February 19, 2020
ColoradoGoldRush
Breckenridge, Colorado

Recommended experiences in and around Antigua
from $174.36
from $64.11
from $112.81
from $78.21
More Info
All reviews nonsuch bay these guys my son coming back great place to learn few days looking forward great location taking lessons can't wait to come back next year second to none great equipment first class paddle boarding excellent instruction friendly instructors
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

40 knots are really helpful and friendly; offering the best advice and ensuring the safety of its customers.

After spending a few hours on green island I hired a paddleboard to return to our resort on.

Highlight of my holiday as I was keen to paddle during my trip; I may not have seen the turtles but after turning into the first cove I was thrilled to see mangroves and giant starfish!

Such a peaceful way to explore on the water; I saw flying fish and was told I was one of the fastest to return to the resort (but I guess everyone gets told that! Lol)

Thank you for helping me tick another thing off my bucket list!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed October 13, 2017

This is an amazing place to kite, especially if you are new to the sport, and in my view even more amazing for kite foiling. The entire bay is protected by a reef and you have tons of space to learn/improve/perfect your foiling in what are perfect conditions.
The crew there is amazing and my wife and I had a blast. Not only are they great kiters and instructors, but they are also a lot of fun to hang out with.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Been waiting years to find the right place to learn and this is definitely it
Look forward to coming back soon

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Five stars!
I was so thrilled to find this Kitesurfing school at the Nonsuch Bay Resort where we were staying.
Irene gave me a private surfboard kitesurfing lesson.
I learned how to easily ride in both directions and also ride toe side.
She is a delightful excellent instructor.

I highly recommend this school for beginners and intermediate kiters as well.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

The school was simply the best kitesurfing school I have been to and I have been to amazing places like Nantucket and Turks and Caicos to kite surf. I was able to jibe on my board after only about 3 days of lessons. The staff is extremely helpful and nice. I loved all of the staff and I was able to learn no matter what the wind conditions were. My instructor launched my kite from a boat and I therefore learned how to deep water kite and launch/run the lines from a boat. 40 Knots also has a beach on Green Island where most of the students are taken to launch their kites or take a beginner lesson. They also teach windsurfing, but I do not know how that is; I only took kiting lessons, but it is probably very professional. I have to say, if you're up for kiting and want to be able to ride in a short time, 40 Knots is great for kids and adults both.

Date of experience: April 2017