Review Highlights
Awesome!

40 knots windsurfing at Nonsuch Bay has a terrific setup for those interested in learning to... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Greg A
"Get good" kiteboarding lesson

I've had quite a few lessons working toward being an "independent kiter", which basically means... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2018
Rob W

All reviews nonsuch bay these guys top notch my daughter a lot of fun coming back whole team great instruction beautiful location learn how few days fantastic experience taking lessons warm water many thanks no matter complete beginner
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

40 knots are really helpful and friendly; offering the best advice and ensuring the safety of its customers.

After spending a few hours on green island I hired a paddleboard to return to our resort on.

Highlight of my holiday as I was keen to paddle during my trip; I may not have seen the turtles but after turning into the first cove I was thrilled to see mangroves and giant starfish!

Such a peaceful way to explore on the water; I saw flying fish and was told I was one of the fastest to return to the resort (but I guess everyone gets told that! Lol)

Thank you for helping me tick another thing off my bucket list!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed October 13, 2017

This is an amazing place to kite, especially if you are new to the sport, and in my view even more amazing for kite foiling. The entire bay is protected by a reef and you have tons of space to learn/improve/perfect your foiling in what are perfect conditions.
The crew there is amazing and my wife and I had a blast. Not only are they great kiters and instructors, but they are also a lot of fun to hang out with.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Been waiting years to find the right place to learn and this is definitely it
Look forward to coming back soon

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Five stars!
I was so thrilled to find this Kitesurfing school at the Nonsuch Bay Resort where we were staying.
Irene gave me a private surfboard kitesurfing lesson.
I learned how to easily ride in both directions and also ride toe side.
She is a delightful excellent instructor.

I highly recommend this school for beginners and intermediate kiters as well.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

The school was simply the best kitesurfing school I have been to and I have been to amazing places like Nantucket and Turks and Caicos to kite surf. I was able to jibe on my board after only about 3 days of lessons. The staff is extremely helpful and nice. I loved all of the staff and I was able to learn no matter what the wind conditions were. My instructor launched my kite from a boat and I therefore learned how to deep water kite and launch/run the lines from a boat. 40 Knots also has a beach on Green Island where most of the students are taken to launch their kites or take a beginner lesson. They also teach windsurfing, but I do not know how that is; I only took kiting lessons, but it is probably very professional. I have to say, if you're up for kiting and want to be able to ride in a short time, 40 Knots is great for kids and adults both.

Date of experience: April 2017