Review Highlights
Awesome!

40 knots windsurfing at Nonsuch Bay has a terrific setup for those interested in learning to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Greg A
"Get good" kiteboarding lesson

I've had quite a few lessons working toward being an "independent kiter", which basically means... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2018
Rob W

All reviews nonsuch bay these guys top notch my daughter a lot of fun coming back whole team great instruction beautiful location learn how few days fantastic experience taking lessons warm water many thanks no matter complete beginner
Reviewed April 3, 2017

We stayed at the Nonsuch Bay resort early Feb for 12 nights and my husband used the kitesurfing centre when it was windy. All the staff are amazing, helpful, friendly and professional. Safety was never an issue even though you kite away from the resort. In fact where the kiting takes place is stunning. He highly recommends this place for beginners to experienced riders. He had a private lesson and said he learnt so much even though he has kited for ten years.

Date of experience: February 2017
2  Thank DEEWIZZ
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

We came to Nonsuch for a week to relax and do some kitesurfing, and we couldn't have asked for more friendly and helpful people ! Definitely recommend this! The kite centre was the most friendly ever and we have been to a few! See you next year guys.......

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Jimmy J
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband & two teen daughters took a 4 hour class & spoke highly of the experience. Sounds like a lot of lines to keep track of & we are sailors!

1  Thank April M
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

My husband had a blast and liked the instructors! He said the view was lovely from where they took him out to practice. He had already kite surfed many times and said he felt conditions where more suited for someone who already had at least a basic knowledge

1  Thank travelbugs48
Reviewed March 23, 2017

This is a fantastic place to kitesurf. The combination of flat water and good wind make it a great place for all. I have been riding for a few years but I took my ten year old son for lessons and he is hooked! The instruction was awesome (thanks Jake!) and the whole commitment to safety that 40knots institutes on the beach is great. Great team, great experience and we will be back. We were supposed to only go once but we wound up going 4 times on our trip. In addition my wife and two other kids absolutely loved being over on green island and exploring. The flew the trainer kites, raced hermit crabs, found conch shells and generally rambled all over it.
Go NOW!