40Knots Kitesurfing & Windsurfing School Antigua
Review Highlights
Awesome experience

Had a great time with the staff at 40 knots. Despite my floundering in the water for a while, my... read more

Reviewed March 3, 2020
613marcusk
Best thing I've ever done

This was truly amazing. The staff are so friendly and helpful, and the location is jaw droopingly... read more

Reviewed February 19, 2020
ColoradoGoldRush
Breckenridge, Colorado

Recommended experiences in and around Antigua
from $174.36
from $64.11
from $112.81
from $78.21
More Info
All reviews nonsuch bay these guys my son coming back great place to learn few days looking forward great location taking lessons can't wait to come back next year second to none great equipment first class paddle boarding excellent instruction friendly instructors
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband & two teen daughters took a 4 hour class & spoke highly of the experience. Sounds like a lot of lines to keep track of & we are sailors!

1  Thank April M
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

My husband had a blast and liked the instructors! He said the view was lovely from where they took him out to practice. He had already kite surfed many times and said he felt conditions where more suited for someone who already had at least a basic knowledge

1  Thank travelbugs48
Reviewed March 23, 2017

This is a fantastic place to kitesurf. The combination of flat water and good wind make it a great place for all. I have been riding for a few years but I took my ten year old son for lessons and he is hooked! The instruction was awesome (thanks Jake!) and the whole commitment to safety that 40knots institutes on the beach is great. Great team, great experience and we will be back. We were supposed to only go once but we wound up going 4 times on our trip. In addition my wife and two other kids absolutely loved being over on green island and exploring. The flew the trainer kites, raced hermit crabs, found conch shells and generally rambled all over it.
Go NOW!

1  Thank robmerwin74
Reviewed March 11, 2017

Nothing short of AWESOME! I stayed a couple of days in Antigua and went out with 40Knots for a few kite surf sessions! The team working there is very friendly and super helpful. The spot green island is a hidden away gem with flat water and a pretty cool little beach setup to chill and have your afternoon lunch at. Honestly If I was ever again in Antigua or even on another island near by, I'd head straight over there!
Thanks guys for making this kite trip on Antigua on for the books. 10/10!!

1  Thank Thomas S
Reviewed February 20, 2017

A big thank you to Susie, Nadine, Max and the team at 40 Knots for providing the perfect kite surfing nursery and a particular thank you to Ivan for his limitless patience and encouragement. There are learners and slow learners!
Thank you and I'll be back as I believe the saying goes!
Neal