Review Highlights
Epic Kiteschool

Love 40knots, super professional and fun people. I had instructors Jamal for my first 2 lessons and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
321_gee_123
Spain
Great experience

It was our first time in Antigua and I chosen 40 knots following the positive comments from their... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Vanni R
via mobile

All reviews nonsuch bay these guys kite surfers a lot of fun coming back whole team few days beautiful location taking lessons warm water many thanks no matter great equipment first class perfect conditions excellent instructors state of the art
Reviewed April 6, 2016

I had two half day lessons and by the end of it I was totally independent and could go out on my own with confidence. The guys at 40knots are very friendly, accommodating and are great instructors. Learning from a boat rather than starting at the beach is the way to go. It is far safer and more fun as you get straight out onto the water and onto the board. My kids also had windsurfing lessons and loved it (and their instructor)

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 5, 2016

Our three children all took windsurfing lessons through 40Knots while staying at the Nonsuch Bay Resort and they loved it. The instructor was very knowledgeable and made sure that each child (two 12 yr olds and a 10 yr old) had a positive experience; that despite heavy winds and considerable waves on the day! Our whole family wants to try kitesurfing with 40Knots next time we visit Antigua. From what we experienced and observed, the 40Knots people are professional, highly organized, very kind and a lot of fun!

Reviewed April 2, 2016

perfect place for kiting, and perfect stuff! well organized and always safety first!
good teaching and I had a lot of fun, thanks for three nice days
Will be back for sure!
danke noch mal für die extra lesson zum "board wieder finden" :-)
liebe Grüße aus dem Prenzlberg

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed March 20, 2016

My wife and I are sailing around the Caribbean and thought that I would take up Kiteboarding and looked into a lot of schools. Everywhere from Grenada to St. Martin and found 40 knots. I was hesitant at first since I knew nothing about kiting but quickly learned through their excellent instruction. Over the course of two different visits to Antigua, I took approximately 5 to 6 lessons and became VERY good for a beginner? Do I know how to jump and do flying spins in the air (DEFINITELY NOT YET) but I do feel very comfortable kiting in different conditions with different sized kites and boards.

In addition to the beautiful place, the instructors are absolutely amazing. I believe I had 3 different instructors but they all taught exactly the same and were EXTREMELY patient with me. IF you are in Antigua and have the slightest interest in learning, I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Reviewed March 16, 2016

Had a great introduction to kitesurfing and planning a return trip already. Jamal was very patient. All staff at this small school were very pleasant and knowledgeable. Green Island great for novices. Would highly recommend - and don't be put off by thinking this sport is only for the young! We aren't and you don't need shoulders of Goliath either! It's more technique. Give it a try - and if you're there book at the beginning of your holiday so you can have more lessons to progress further if you like it - I'm betting you will.

1  Thank 121chiffchaff