Spent a lovely couple of nights at Non Such, apartment was located right alongside the infinity pool which was fabulous! Dinner at The Bay Restaurant was good, couple of hours sailing on the RS Elites (excellent skipper meant I did nothing LOL). Only downside for me, ceiling fan in the bedroom was noisy so needed to use A/C which I don't really like. Overall great location to just chillax with a glass of wine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, West Indies, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown