This year we returned for kite boarding. We picked Nonsuch Bay Resort as it has the kite base on its premises and everything was just perfect when we stayed last year. We had a one bedroom appartment and everything was just awesome. We would love to come back. We can only recommend this place - a bit off the beaten paths and you have your small Carribean paradise right on marvellouse nonsuch bay, turqouise waters, white sand beach with coconut palm trees.
They added a small grocery store to the resort where you get the essentials for a carribean holiday. Don't expect a great selection, but it won't let you starving if you arrive and don't know your way around how to get milk for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown