Stayed here with a friend - we were booked in for kitesurfing for the week and spent our last two nights on the island here (earlier had been in a villa with friends). Almost wished we'd stayed here the whole time - the place is lovely. Our two bed two bath apartment was way bigger than my flat in London, with a very well equipped kitchen for cooking yourself. Take food when you go, or hire a car to go grocery shopping as there's no store on site - but the food in the restaurant is very good and decently priced if like us you didn't cook. Highly recommend their piña coladas, especially when drunk by the infinity pools. Will definitely come back, especially given 40 knots kite school on site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown