Four of us stayed in a cottage on the beach for 12 days in June. It really was top class accommodation, with 2 huge bedrooms, great views of the bay from the veranda, all mod cons and spotless...The staff at the resort were friendly and professional - always seeking to do more and to make our stay memorable...The beach team were excellent and the sailing kit superb...we loved the Elite 24s...just the right boat for the location...The restaurant had excellent food and great staff...
We hired a car for the full stay which allowed us to explore and occasionally eat out at English Harbour (also excellent)...
It was very quiet when we were there, which suited us just fine!
Great spot for a really relaxing holiday...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, West Indies, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown