We have been to Nonsuch Bay Resort twice and were totally pleased both times with the staff, facilities, food, and the beach. It is a quiet resort on the opposite side of the island from St. John's and the airport, but well worth the drive. (The road into the resort is unpaved and best not attempted after dark in a rented.) Half Moon Bay, another lovely beach, is a short drive from the resort. The food is delicious and innovative, and we ate at the resort's restaurant most days. We enjoyed working our way through the menu. We also very much enjoyed having a verandah to enjoy the early mornings and evenings. A lovely place to take a relaxing winter break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, West Indies, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown