We loved NON SUCH.
All the staff were very friendly , attentive, fun, and could not have been more helpful.
We were a family of 5, three daughters aged 18 to 23, the Villa at Ayres Creek, was fabulous, very well equipped, spotless, and the kitchen had every appliance on the market. It is a short but hilly walk from the main resort, we hired a car, but the hotel will take you back and forth if required. Some reviews say the Villas are remote, we actually loved the fact they were exclusive, with a good sized plunge pool, looking on to the lovely mangroves, watching pelicans, and hearing fish rise, very special. The kitchen was so well equipped that I was sad we had gone for the half board option, not for long, as the restaurant and staff were exceptional. Breakfasts to die for, delicious dinners, with good portions, we rarely needed lunch ( you can swap the evening meal for lunch) and the superb chef very kindly cooked our fish that we caught, beautifully, on a bed of delicious vegetables with great presentation, really thoughtfully done.
We hired our car from Vernon's as advised by the resort, really efficient and friendly service, delivered to resort and returned, easier than hiring at the airport. We loved the sailing staff, and it was great to be able to use the boats when we wanted to. We also took paddle boards to Green Island, which was good fun. Although we did not need it, I watched the kids club in progress, and the staff looked as if they were having as much fun as the kids, very child friendly. We have travelled quite extensively; and I would thoroughly recommend Non Such Bay, we had a blissful week, with amazing food, made lots of friends, felt totally relaxed and safe, and are desperate to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown