Although we have just returned home from a two-week stay at NonSuch Bay Resort with our three teenage children, in our minds we are still in Antigua. Obviously the autumn-like weather over here does not help to get back into the European summer rhythm, but most of all it is the memory of our great stay in NonSuch Bay that makes it difficult to get starting again. We thoroughly enjoyed the superb 3-bedroom accomodation we stayed in, offering us all we needed and more. Well laid out and fully equipped, it was a difficult choice every day whether to leave our duplex apartment or just stay in and read, play games and listen to music. The pools and the beach were super and the restaurant first class with excellent food and a jummy wine list. But first and foremost it is the staff at the resort that made us stay unforgettable. After getting to know us a bit (and some of our funny habits like wanting sauce on the side...) they got exactly the right balance between pleasant informality and discrete service. The ladies at reception were very helpful and attended to whatever we needed during our stay. Even the security and maintenance men would asked how we were doing. It is always nice to stay in great accomodation with the best facilities, but at the end of the day the quality of one's stay is determined by the people who take care of you and the level of service you are provided with. In NonSuch Bay Resort we were very pleasantly surprised by this, especially realising this is all managed by one very hands-on person with a limited amount of team-members. Our compliments ! We hope to be back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown