We felt like Hollywood stars. My new bride and I greatly enjoyed our world-class honeymoon at Nonsuch Bay Resort! We are so appreciative to the entire staff for all their first-class hospitality. Everyone was kind welcoming and attentive to our needs at every opportunity.
From the time we pull into the resort with a stunning view, entered our stylish apartment villa that looked like a fabulous "Pottery Barn" ad, to the Tommy Bahama feel of their restaurant right on the bay with fabulous food, to the time our heads hit the pillows on that utmost comfortable bed; it was all just magnificent!
The apartment accommodations were fabulous and like new. Very comfortable, whether we felt like cooling down in the well-working air conditioning, or opening the doors out to our terrace patio to have a refreshing sea breeze blow in. We also loved having the full kitchen to have the option to make some of our own meals or just have a quick snack. In addition we loved having another table to eat on the patio while taking in the postcard like view. The bedroom was a very comfortable size with a spacious elegant bathroom with a nice shower and a Jacuzzi tub.
The on property restaurant was also wonderful. They had just the right variety on the menu with delicious creations from the kitchen of Chef Husbands. The food came out looking as fabulous as it tasted.
The grounds were beautifully manicured, with classy infinity pools on the property and a perfect beach to relax in the sun or the shade of palm trees.
We also loved the option of all the fabulous water-sports. Leslie, the professional sailing host, gave us a exhilarating fun ride out and around Nonsuch Bay and to the beautiful Green Island as we returned to watch the gorgeous sunset over the resort, while sipping on a glass of wine.
Zoe at the front desk was such a help and delightfully answered a variety of questions we had. She was always a nice smiling face to see each day.
Our trip was restful, and peaceful, and we loved the serene surroundings. We also had a blast around the island of Antigua. Nonsuch Bay was just the place for making a dream come true!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, West Indies, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown