Nonsuch bay is one of the most serene, blissful resort in the Caribbean. Not only are the accommodations comfortable, spacious and extremely relaxing, the staff was incredibly hospitable. This resort has a wonderful sailing facility, with options for young children to competitive sailors. The all inclusive package is quite reasonable, including a gorgeous condo with a kitchen, incredible food named 2011 best chef in the Caribbean, serene pools and beach, and a plethora of on the water activities. I would recommend Nonsuch bay for a family vacation or a romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown