My husband and I stayed at Nonsuch Bay Resort for one week in early December, 2011. I was truly overwhelmed by the attention to detail and service by all staff members that we encountered. We were in Antigua for business as we were attending the annual crewed charter yacht shows. While the resort was removed from English and Falmouth Harbors and the shows, the trip by rental car each day was very well worth the effort. The resort proved to be a relaxing and comfortable haven away from the hustle and bustle of the show. Our 3 bedroom condo was absolutely wonderful - extremely well appointed and very comfortable. This would be a great location for a honeymoon, anniversary or for a family looking for comfort as well as available activities. I plan to return to Antigua every year for the annual crewed charter yacht shows and when I do, I will definitely return to Nonsuch Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nonsuch Bay Resort nestles in forty exotic acres of the stunning bay carved out of the southeast of Antigua; embraced by lush tropical hills, a uniquely private and serene setting, a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles. Pure relaxation is blended with out-an-out adrenalin, and the finest luxuries with the simplest of pleasures. Resort facilities comprise a dramatically positioned restaurant, 3 infinity swimming pools, seclude sandy beach, 30 sailboats and tuition, kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUPs and spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Nonsuch Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonsuch Bay Hotel Freetown
- Nonsuch Bay Resort Antigua/Freetown