We found this nice little hotel as the perfect hideaway for the end of our holidays. If you look for big party, don't come here. If you want to enjoy tranquility, beautiful nature and a nice hotel & staff, this will be your place!
Attention was very personalized, the room beautifully designed with an almost private park and the gallery something for a change. There are plenty of birds around and specially at breakfast time they will be a funny company at your table, which by the way has stunning views across the bay from the terrace.
Strongly recommended is to have a car available and a map, as the hotel is far out from a bigger village. Vernon's Car Rental helped us perfectly with that. Staying longer, be prepared to eat looot's of italian food. We like to explore and eat out, so it was OK, but the menu could offer some more variety.
All in all, we had five great days and enjoyed the place a lot thanks to the beautiful setting and it's nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE HARMONY HALL will be closed from the 2nd May 2016 for renovations, and will reopen with a new look and the same great quality as always. A beautiful and secluded retreat located on the South East of Antigua near uninhabitated Green Island and beautiful Half Moon Bay that soothes and charms the soul with stunning vistas over Nonsuch Bay . The Historic sugar mill at its heart host the Harmony Hall Yacht Club. It is surrounded by the open areas of the restaurant which serves an eclectic Italian cuisine..... Let our expert chef surprise you transforming fresh ingredients into a gourmet's delight ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Harmony Hall Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Hall Hotel Saint Philip
- Harmony Hall Antigua Freetown