“Comfortable room in laid-back environment.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
en suite / wet room / wheel chair friendly
outside seating in front of cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PaulGraha...
London, United Kingdom
“Comfortable room in laid-back environment.”
Reviewed August 22, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We booked this accommodation at very short notice. The communication with the owners was excellent – e-mails answered within 30mins. This gave us confidence about their whole setup.

The owners are very clear that they are refurbishing the farmhouse and offering a room only rather than B&B. They have taken on a huge task and I wish them well! You have to pass through the (inactive) farmyard to reach the house and are given good directions to do this. There are a couple of caravans on the estate and I believe a cottage is available for rent as well. Nevertheless, the setting is very tranquil and has the added bonus of being 100m from an excellent pub, the Bryntirion Inn.

My wife is disabled and can walk short distances using a crutch and me for support. For longer distances she requires a wheelchair. She had no difficulty getting up and down the two small steps to access the ground floor room. The room itself is fairly large, nicely furnished with plenty of storage space and a decent TV. The bedding and duvet were comfortable and more than adequate. Of particular mention is the ensuite wetroom with grab rails and pulldown bars for disabled users. The shower was just fantastic – hot water took only a few seconds to arrive and there was plenty of it. All aspects of the wetroom had been installed to a very high standard. The owners are planning to install a fold down shower seat for disabled users – I can see some people would find this useful but my wife was able to cope easily enough with grab rails in isolation.

Yan and Bernard were very friendly and helpful throughout, without being at all intrusive.

We'd go back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 19, 2017
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL REVIEW,
And thank you so much for all your input and advice to help me with my new venture, it was a real pleasure to meet such nice and helpful people
I look forward to meeting you again in the future, many many thanks
Yan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing