“This is pizza, finally”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I must admit that, for the very first time in Luxembourg, I could eat a pizza that was superior to many other pizzas I have eaten in Italy. All the three main ingredients of a pizza were super: dough, tomato and cheese (this is not the case elsewhere). Their pizzas did not probably hit my personal top-three (all of them located in Italy), but for sure it hit the top-ten. I visited the restaurant for the first time about one month ago, and since then I came back twice more; in the second and third occasion I could test their second big strength: Italian regional cuisine. Every month or so they renovate part of their menu, and propose all dishes from the same region (I managed to taste Campania and, a few days ago, Lazio). The outcome is: excellent quality and very very generous portions. Moreover: super-kind service. This restaurant was a pleasant and unexpected surprise, I think it has become my favorite one in the surroundings of Luxembourg city.

6  Thank Fabio_S_IT

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Visited with business group for private dinner/meeting. Adequate parking at the back of the block where restaurant is. We had a private room downstairs nicely decorated and comfortable. Food was a massive spread of different bites followed by main pasta dish. The food was first class and so was the wine. It doesn't happen often but I was unable to finish my main course simply because too full of the splendid food! Throuroughy recommended and will visit agin if back in Luxembourg

4  Thank Jodian
Reviewed January 3, 2012

They offer delivery in their surroundings (from Belair to Mamer at least) at lunch time from 12AM and for dinner from 6PM onwards. Usually they are extremely quick and deliver with 30 – 40 minutes. However they won’t warn you if there is delay (we once nearly waited 2 hours, and they were not too friendly on the phone when we rang up to enquire about our pizzas). They have good packaging to deliver pizzas and the delivery boy takes cash as well as chèques de repas.

As to their pizzas: the dough is a bit thick, yet crispy baked. They generally tend to save on the toppings when ordering take-out.

1  Thank Justicia_Croft
Reviewed December 8, 2011

You seat there like in a small museum. Food of good quality too.

1  Thank Valux01
Reviewed February 16, 2011

I ate lunch here on Friday 21st January 2011.
The restaurant is located on a corner of the Route d'Arlon with parking behind.
I ate a Pizza Diavola €11.40 which was good and drank a 50cl San Pellegrino water €3.70. The service was swift and friendly.
They have a full menu of Fish Meat and pasta and I will return to try something other than a Pizza.

2  Thank gfplux