The hotel was always a nice place to stay, with its friendly and helpful staff and excellent
central position in the town, opposite the Mosel River promenade.
Since the wellness section of the hotel was opened in 2008, the hotel has taken on an additional attaction for anyone staying there.
Monsieur Lucien, Madam Isobel....see you again on my next visit to the Trier/Luxemburg area.
John Abbotts, Wuelfrath-Germany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charm hotel is ideally located in an idyllic valley full of vineyards on border of the Mosel River. The rooms include flat-screen TV, minibar as well as offer access to the Wellness center and an extended breakfast buffet. For relaxing moments the superior rooms include spa tubs. Free WIFI is available throughout the hotel. For you comfort a private car park can be optionally booked, free public parking is available along the promenade. During their stay guests can enjoy free use according to season of the outside pool and inside pools, fitness room, sauna, hammam, ice-grotto, infra-red cabin and Dr. Kneipp feet basins during their stay. Massages must be booked in advance. Restaurant Lohengrin enjoys a beautiful panoramic view on the river, serving elegant and light French cuisine. Fresh and seasonal products along with local and international wines will be recommended by our primed sommelier. (Best sommelier of Lorraine) The hotel is located only 21km away to Luxembourg capital, conveniently accessible by bus (2min walking). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Saint Nicolas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Saint Nicolas And Spa
- Hotel Saint Nicolas Remich