What a great hotel. The staff are excellent and very helpful. Larry the chef is fantastic. Our meal was superb. Couldn't fault this place - it's a must visit.
We stayed in the coach house which has recently been refurbished. Excellent. If you want to treat yourself I can definitely recommend this hotel. Look out for larry on the TV next year - he's going to be the next James Martin :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 12 tranquil acres of Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds, The Manor is the quintessential country house with award-winning cuisine, stunning bedrooms, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, meeting rooms and roaring fires. The Manor experience offers the perfect environment for an idyllic leisure break, a family stay, a business visit, as well as a variety of events, celebrations, weddings, private parties, residential meetings or team building. Located just 2 miles from Junction 9 of the M40 off the A34, close to Bicester Village and Blenheim Palace, discover your very own Oxfordshire escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weston Manor Hotel Weston On The Green
- Weston Manor Oxford
- Weston Manor Hotel Oxford
- The Manor Weston On The Green, Oxfordshire, UK