We stayed here at the last minute on a Saturday night after other plans had fallen through. We found the hotel to be a very good 4 star quality Manor house. The bar and lobby area is very cozy and welcoming. Our room (standard room) was rather basic but perfectly adequate for our short stay. Everything was modern with a fully refurbished bathroom. The staff were all fantastic from booking to check out, and we'd love to come back in the nicer weather and be able to enjoy the grounds.
We dined in the restaurant, which was spectacular, and have reviewed that separately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 12 tranquil acres of Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds, The Manor is the quintessential country house with award-winning cuisine, stunning bedrooms, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, meeting rooms and roaring fires. The Manor experience offers the perfect environment for an idyllic leisure break, a family stay, a business visit, as well as a variety of events, celebrations, weddings, private parties, residential meetings or team building. Located just 2 miles from Junction 9 of the M40 off the A34, close to Bicester Village and Blenheim Palace, discover your very own Oxfordshire escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Agoda, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weston Manor Hotel Weston On The Green
- Weston Manor Oxford
- Weston Manor Hotel Oxford
- The Manor Weston On The Green, Oxfordshire, UK