It's a really fine, handsome building set in lovely countryside (though we didn't really explore) and comes with really friendly service. The tasting menu in a beautiful dining room (with hammerbeam ceiling and minstrels gallery) was very good quality, and I loved the little bar (again with very friendly service - a really chatty French chap) and the room next door with the roaring fire. The room and bed were huge though the bathroom was quite small and a bit of a letdown. The gardens are very pretty with some eccentric topiary. If I had to offer any suggestions for improvement, this place is crying out for a billiards room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 12 tranquil acres of Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds, The Manor is the quintessential country house with award-winning cuisine, stunning bedrooms, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, meeting rooms and roaring fires. The Manor experience offers the perfect environment for an idyllic leisure break, a family stay, a business visit, as well as a variety of events, celebrations, weddings, private parties, residential meetings or team building. Located just 2 miles from Junction 9 of the M40 off the A34, close to Bicester Village and Blenheim Palace, discover your very own Oxfordshire escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weston Manor Hotel Weston On The Green
- Weston Manor Oxford
- Weston Manor Hotel Oxford
- The Manor Weston On The Green, Oxfordshire, UK