We had an enjoyable 3 night stay through Secret Escapes - although I don't think I would have paid the prices without that discount. This included one night of the 5 course tasting menu which was very nice, but again, I don't think I would have paid £65 + 12.5% service per head for it. We went to the local pubs for the other nights - The Chequers was the nicer one.
The best things are the manor itself, the grounds and the really helpful, friendly staff. Breakfast was also very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 12 tranquil acres of Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds, The Manor is the quintessential country house with award-winning cuisine, stunning bedrooms, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, meeting rooms and roaring fires. The Manor experience offers the perfect environment for an idyllic leisure break, a family stay, a business visit, as well as a variety of events, celebrations, weddings, private parties, residential meetings or team building. Located just 2 miles from Junction 9 of the M40 off the A34, close to Bicester Village and Blenheim Palace, discover your very own Oxfordshire escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Agoda, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, LateRooms, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weston Manor Hotel Weston On The Green
- Weston Manor Oxford
- Weston Manor Hotel Oxford
- The Manor Weston On The Green, Oxfordshire, UK