We spent 5 nights at the Manor and can wholeheartedly recommend it as a base for visits to the Cotswolds and Bicester Village as well as Oxford. The house is authentically historic and the recent refurbishment has transformed it into a luxury destination in its own right. Our room was spacious, attractively-decorated and tranquil. The staff are intelligently-helpful, taking their cue from General Manager Christian who has a wealth of big-name hotel experience. It's said that a Michelin-starred chef will be arriving soon so we can expect that the Manor will continue to build on its reputation for classy rural hospitality. A great choice now - and one to watch for the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 12 tranquil acres of Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds, The Manor is the quintessential country house with award-winning cuisine, stunning bedrooms, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, meeting rooms and roaring fires. The Manor experience offers the perfect environment for an idyllic leisure break, a family stay, a business visit, as well as a variety of events, celebrations, weddings, private parties, residential meetings or team building. Located just 2 miles from Junction 9 of the M40 off the A34, close to Bicester Village and Blenheim Palace, discover your very own Oxfordshire escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, LateRooms, Travelocity, HRS, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weston Manor Hotel Weston On The Green
- Weston Manor Oxford
- Weston Manor Hotel Oxford
- The Manor Weston On The Green, Oxfordshire, UK