This place is under new ownership and has been substantially refurbished, with sumptuous linens and attention to detail. Well, mostly: my room had clearly been so recently redecorated that it still smelt slightly of fresh paint and they'd forgotten to connect the wall-mounted flat screen TV to the aerial, the cable was missing. Matters not, the rest made up for it. From the blazing log fire in the entrance through to the fab choice of whiskey in the bar this place knows what boxes to tick. The Manor, part of which dates back to pre-1066, is quite simply a special treat. Dinner was served without fanfare, promptly and was wonderful, my braised beef falling apart to the touch of the fork and all washed down with a delicious claret. What's not to like? See tip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 12 tranquil acres of Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds, The Manor is the quintessential country house with award-winning cuisine, stunning bedrooms, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, meeting rooms and roaring fires. The Manor experience offers the perfect environment for an idyllic leisure break, a family stay, a business visit, as well as a variety of events, celebrations, weddings, private parties, residential meetings or team building. Located just 2 miles from Junction 9 of the M40 off the A34, close to Bicester Village and Blenheim Palace, discover your very own Oxfordshire escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weston Manor Hotel Weston On The Green
- Weston Manor Oxford
- Weston Manor Hotel Oxford
- The Manor Weston On The Green, Oxfordshire, UK