We had a wonderful stay at the West Manor. We were placed in one of the top rooms, which had ample room, a large bathroom and a beautiful view on the gardens. Really stunning and well maintained.
We were received in a very friendly manner, had a wonderful dinner at the restaurant and danced the rest of the night (we were at a private function). The bartenders were really lovely, especially Emma! : )
I would definitely recommend the house for a visit in the country site, or just visit the restaurant. Just don't forget to stroll through the gardens!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 12 tranquil acres of Oxfordshire countryside on the edge of the Cotswolds, The Manor is the quintessential country house with award-winning cuisine, stunning bedrooms, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, meeting rooms and roaring fires. The Manor experience offers the perfect environment for an idyllic leisure break, a family stay, a business visit, as well as a variety of events, celebrations, weddings, private parties, residential meetings or team building. Located just 2 miles from Junction 9 of the M40 off the A34, close to Bicester Village and Blenheim Palace, discover your very own Oxfordshire escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotel.de, LateRooms, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weston Manor Hotel Weston On The Green
- Weston Manor Oxford
- Weston Manor Hotel Oxford
- The Manor Weston On The Green, Oxfordshire, UK