Recently spent two nights in the hotel using a discount booking site. The price I paid was a bargain for the accommodations. The room I had was on the first floor facing the pool. The room was quiet and appeared to be recently renovated, nice carpet, extremely clean, and well furnished. The bed and bedding was very comfortable. Bathroom included an overabundance of towels and wash clothes. Other amenities included coffee pot with plenty of coffee, hair dryer, iron & ironing board. The high-speed wi-fi was dependable. I also used the computer in the business center which had a printer attached. Desk staff was extremely helpful in providing suggestions and directions.
The Saturday evening of my stay there was a wedding and two reunions being held in the attached convention facilities. Even with all the attendees, I did not find parking to be a problem, in fact the back lot was empty.
The room might be overpriced at it's rack rate, since there is no breakfast included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in suburban St. Louis County, the Holiday Inn SW - Route 66 features 213 stylish and finely appointed newly renovated guest rooms, fitness center, whirlpool as well as indoor and outdoor pools. On property we have the T-Bird Cafe & Mile 277, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner or in-room dining. Surrounded by over thirty dining options available within short 3 mile radius you can satisfy any palate. We are pleased to offer complimentary WiFi & parking for your convenience. Guests that didn't arrive by car but want to explore the city we offer Avis car rental on property. Our central location positioned at the intersections Highway I-44 and I-270 an ideal location no matter what brings you to St. Louis. Sports fans take in a game at Busch Stadium home to eleven time World Series Champions, the St. Louis Cardinals. Adventurers visit the tallest manmade monument in the US, the Gateway Arch soaring into the sky at an impressive 630 feet. Thrill seekers gear up for massive roller coasters & cooling down at Hurricane Harbor at Six Flags over Mid America. Little explorers enjoy a full day of hands-on learning, creativity, experimentation & interactive play at the Magic House located just up the street. Nearby corporations include Liberty Mutual, ADP, Maritz, Lutheran Church Missouri Synod & General Electric. Whatever brings you to St. Louis you will find your tranquil home away from home in the center of it all at the Holiday Inn SW - Route 66. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn St. Louis SW Route 66 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn St. Louis - Southwest (Viking) Hotel Sunset Hills
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Viking
- Holiday Inn St. Louis SW Route 66 Saint Louis, MO - Sunset Hills