Days Inn St. Louis - Lindbergh Boulevard
$86
$109
$103
Best Western Kirkwood Inn(Kirkwood)(Great Value!)
$148
$84
TownePlace Suites
$100
$90
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton(Fenton)(Great Value!)
$80
$114
HIExpress.com
Sunset Lodge(Sunset Hills)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
1,887 results
All reviewsindoor poolgame areaarcade gamesmagic housebiscuits and gravyan older hotellobby areast louiskirkwoodhospitalzooarch
Reviewed August 26, 2010

I throughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Although it is an older establishment, meticulous care is taken to ensure that all is in working order and the rooms and premises are clean and tidy. Rooms were spacious and the beds comfortable. Maid service was through each day. Daybreak breakfast was adequate and food was fresh and tasty. Hotel was close to shopping and various restaurants. We had easy access to the Interstate and area attractions were only a short distance away. The hotel was located in a very safe environment and I did not feel the need to worry about room break ins or auto theft.

When I had reserved the room online, I had requested a quiet room on the west side. Upon check in, I was surprised when the clerk mentioned my request and assured me I would get a quiet room. Most hotels ignore requests but the employees here ensure that you are comfortable. I spent four nights there and not once was I woken up during the night with noise!

I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone who desires a clean, comfortable hotel with caring staff.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2010

Complimentary breakfast was good, cleanliness of hotel rooms were great and staff helpful with directions. Very convenient to the highway and shopping.

Lobby and pool area was warm, but we didn't spend a lot of time there.

Reviewed August 18, 2010

We stayed there for one night on our way to Branson, Missouri. We had a suite. It was nothing fancy at all but clean, the air worked well, had two bathrooms and two tv's. We had my daughter's boyfriend with us so he slept in the the livingroom part. It only had a love seat that turned into a bed. They also left a rollaway in that room. The breakfast was okay. We were in a great location. My daughter discovered a neat mall very close.
I wouldn't call it a luxury place but for a suite we only paid $92. We had three laptops with us but could not connect to their internet. Also, they allow pets.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Stayed here with my family for a St Louis vacation and was very pleased. Excellent value for the money. Big indoor pool with large 3-4ft area for smaller kids, game room, good breakfast included and close to Grant's Farm and the Magic House; The Arch is only like 20 minutes away too. It was a good hub for all of our St Louis adventures without all the hassle and cost of staying downtown. Plus Kirkwood is the Amtrak stop right before St. Louis from KC and is only a few minutes from the hotel. I would recommend it for anyone vacationing to the area on a budget.

Reviewed August 16, 2010

This hotel met all of our expectations as a family traveling with young children, looking for a reasonably priced place to stay while in St. Louis checking out the sites.

First of all, each and every member of the staff that we came in contact with (the ladies at breakfast, the front desk staff, housekeeping, and the maintenance guy that was always there making sure everything was okay) provided exceptional service. I read some of the previous comments, prior to staying here, about how some of the staff weren't fluent in English. To those people, I just say that though they may have had an accent, they provided MUCH better customer service than other places I've stayed where they speak perfect English but act like they don't want to be there. Everyone at this hotel was always checking to make sure that our stay was going well.

The room was clean, and had ample lighting inside. Also, we weren't expecting a microwave or a refrigerator in our room because we stayed in a standard room vs. a suite. We purchased a cooler because we have a 13 month old, and needed to keep milk, juice, etc. cool. We were very surprised to find a brand new microwave, and refrigerator in our room when we arrived. (Nice surprise! :)) Everything in the room worked. We didn't have any issues with our bathroom, beds (my husband is picky, but was thoroughly happy with the comfort of the bed), or any of the facilities.

The pool was perfect to say the least. :) It seems cold once you first get in, but you get used to it quickly, and honestly, the kids don't care. They jumped right in, and weren't shivering at all. It was clean, and had the perfect amount of chlorine inside - enough to keep it clean, but not burn your eyes. There were also towels provided at the pool.

There was a nice arcade, indoor playground area for the kids next to a section with a couple of ellipticals and exercise bike. (But vacations aren't for exercise! :))

The free breakfast in the morning was in a separate room that had a large screen TV, and a great breakfast spread - oatmeal, cereal, waffles, toast, biscuits and gravy, coffees and juices, and fruits. There was always someone in there, cleaning up, and refilling the food.

Getting a room inside means warmth, and humidity because of the pool being in there, but we didn't have any other issues with it. The A/C in our room worked just fine!

I wouldn't have selected this location if I was looking for a getaway with my husband, but for families, it is PERFECT, not to mention a great deal! Our daughters loved it.

Plus, it was cheaper to get the room on the Days Inn website vs. any of the other places on the net.

One more thing - it is right at the intersection of two major roadways in a nice area of town (Lindbergh and Watson), right off of I-44, so it's a quick shot (15 minutes) to downtown, a couple of miles to the Magic House, and 7 minutes down I-44 to the Zoo.

I would highly recommend this to anyone with children going to stay in the St. Louis area for any reason.