“Keep on Going!!!”

Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sunset Hills
Reviewed March 30, 2009

Ive stayed here twice. First time we got put next to the popular bar next door and it was loud until about 2am. The room was ok and did fine for a night. Then we stayed again in July 2007. They first gave us a room the toilet didnt work. They switched us to another room with no phone. About 5 to 6 am we were getting extremly hot. Enough to wake you up. Well the power went out. No particial refund or even a sorry. Just excuses that it wasnt there fault. Nothing like a shower in the dark. I wouldnt stay here again if it was free. The strange man at front desk gave us the creeps. I also believe this may be where we got our credit card number stolen.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard

Reviewed March 28, 2009

driving in from ohio, we have stayed here for the past 6 years (family reunion in st. louis each january) and it has always been ok for the money. it was better this year. the free breakfast has been upgraded is really nice (they even have waffles) . i would not call this a five star by any means but our children (boy and girl...ages 9 and 11) always enjoy it and love the pool. i noticed some complaints on this site about the workers. they do seem to be understaffed and some of them do not seem to understand english very well. i did notice a traveler asking for their room to be moved as they did not like being so near to the noise of the pool and they seemed to cheerfully take care of that request. i do like that we can request a non smoking room and my aunt likes that she could request one for smoking. very family freindly. very close to the highway that leads to all attractions...six flags, world bird sanctuary to the west and east downtown are great places like the arch, city museum, riverboat cruises and casinos.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2009

It certainly wasnt all that it SHOULD have been. In an industry such as hotels, it's imperative that workers work, making sure they do what they are getting paid to do. After all. people live in this building temporarily. I would suggest BLAME to Managers or SUPERVISORS because they are the ones who are paid more than regulars workers to make sure that they are doing their jobs. Maybe all, from the top to the bottom, need retraining. To know better is to do better! But sadly, that is not always the case. ALSO MAYBE these comments from previous guests need to be shared with employees so that they will know what the "GUESTS" thought about the overall services that were NOT provided!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2008

I stayed here for a few nights with the family while traveling across the south and midwest. My initial impression was that the hotel looked old and in need of upgrading. The initial room they gave us was located along a busy corrider near the pool, which meant people would constantly be walking by your room. It had not been well cleaned and there were strange looking pipes on the floor. I requested a different room. The clerk appeared a little annoyed, but at least he gave me something a little better. The breakfast was actually pretty decent and that particular area of St. Louis was nice. It was okay for a few nights but next time I would go somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2007
Reviewed May 28, 2008

We went on a family vacation, our only for this summer. We thought this would be a great place to stay. From the photos on the website, it looks like a very nice and clean hotel. To our surprise, when we arrived, from the parking lot to the swimming pool to the hotel room even the bathroom...it was filthy. We had booked two rooms. In both bathrooms, there was hair in the shower and on the floors. The room had a terrible smell. There were 3 huge semi trailers in the parking lot so very hard to find a spot. The staff, with the exception of one very nice lady, were all very rude to us and we did not feel welcomed at all. Our first morning there, we woke up to eat our "Hot" breakfast and there were no biscuits and gravy or bagels left at 9am. No fruit left. The juice was warm. The only thing that was left was the cereal, muffins and a few waffles. And it ends at 10!?!? We decided to make the best of what we had and have a good time on our vacation. Our room was not cleaned well the 3 days we stayed. We had to bring our dirty towels up to the front desk just to get them out of our room because they are extremely small!!. We were wishing that we could have a relaxing swim...there was trash all over, even by the kiddie pool. There was a mountain of dirty towels that smelled really bad. The multi purpose room was not open to play volleyball or soccer. The beds in the rooms are NOT queen, like it said on hotels.com, they are very small. I would not even say that they are full. When we finally got to check out, we had a coupon that we were told we could use for both rooms...the manager argued for 30 minutes and was extremely hateful. We really don't like to complain and are not hard to please, but this was by far the most mis represented hotel we have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2008

This is a great place for the family..they are remodeling but the rooms are clean and they have alot for children.the staff is very freandly and willing to halp with all things needed to make your stay pleasant..

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2008

My family wanted to stay here since they have a dome. Sounded like it would be great and easy for the family. First checking in was a mess. I made a reservation and prepaid it to save a few dollars. When I checked in they put me in another persons room. I thought it was since housekeeping was being too slow. When I checked out they charged me again for that persons room too! I told the front desk that I had prepaid already she said but you stayed in this room and I said you put me in this room but my name is>>>>>> she said oh and gave me the correct receipt. I asked if I would still be charged for that and she said no. I was not too surprised to see the charge on my credit card. This was over a month ago and I have yet to get it fixed. Now to the room. My room stunk of mildew and the usually hair around the tub and sink. The continental breakfast was nothing to be proud of. Most of the food had been picked through by 7 the staff was not replacing it. I was not full at all....

The shorter version of this story. Don't try to save money here because there's a great chance you will pay more in the end!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Holiday Inn St. Louis SW Route 66
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Sunset Hills
Best Western Kirkwood Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55

Been to Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard? Share your experiences!