We loved this Days Inn on Lindbergh Blvd in St. Louis. Huge family fun center including indoor pool, table, floor, video games, and more. Rooms were very clean and smelled fresh. 3 pillows per bed and hairdryer in room, plus microwave. They have either indoor access rooms or outdoor access where you can park at your door. Free breakfast with nice selection including hot and cold foods. The sausage gravy and scrambled eggs were very good. On site restaurant / club called Helen Fitzgeralds was excellent. It was full and apparently many locals go there for the good food. Linda at the front desk was especially helpful and called to tell me I had left an item behind after checkout. She sent it in the mail to me that same day. I would definitely stay at this Days Inn again and recommend to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious indoor courtyard with guest rooms easily accessible to indoor atrium for families. Rooms accessible directly from parking lot for travelers needing convenient access to their room. Family friendly environment featuring large indoor pool, playground and arcade area. Perfect lodging facility for amateur sports activities, family reunions, small business conferences, or training seminars. Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast daily, 630am - 930am on weekdays and 7am-10am on weekends. Complimentary 60 by 60 multipurpose room for amateur sports groups of greater than 25 rooms from check in to check out time. Advance reservations required. Complimentary 30 by 50 multipurpose room for family event groups of greater then 15 rooms for up to four hours. Advance reservations required. Centrally located, we are just minutes from Grant's Farm, the Magic House, Powder Valley Nature Park, and Incredible Pizza. Enjoy Cardinal Baseball or any other St. Louis classics, like the Arch, the St. Louis Zoo, Anheuser Busch tours, or the City Museum just 20 minutes East and Six Flags only 20 minutes West. Must have one adult 21 years or older checking into and staying in each room during entire visit. Pets allowed in some rooms based on availability for a NON-REFUNDABLE 30.00 USDA Pet Fee per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard Hotel Sunset Hills
- Saint Louis Days Inn
- Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard Saint Louis, MO - Sunset Hills