I will start by saying this was my second stay at this property. I was there a year and a half ago and it met my minimum requirements then. The rate was reasonable which helped in the decision. This is an older property which always is cause for concern. I was very pleased by what I found. The owners are obviously are trying their best. There are still public areas still under construction. The room had been painted, new carpet and flat screen TV as improvements since my last stay. The staff was also very nice. There was a minor issue with the room when we checked in. The TV did not get all of the stations. There was someone there to correct the problem in minutes.
These are not luxury rooms by any means but are very comfortable. The breakfast is above average (hot and cold). The big draw are the areas for children and families. The indoor pool was warm and clean with adequate pool furniture. The playground and game room kept my 8 year old occupied. There is also a multi purpose room that is under utilized for sports like volleyball. With the winter months approaching, this hotel would make a good weekend destination for families. My daughter and I will be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious indoor courtyard with guest rooms easily accessible to indoor atrium for families. Rooms accessible directly from parking lot for travelers needing convenient access to their room. Family friendly environment featuring large indoor pool, playground and arcade area. Perfect lodging facility for amateur sports activities, family reunions, small business conferences, or training seminars. Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast daily, 630am - 930am on weekdays and 7am-10am on weekends. Complimentary 60 by 60 multipurpose room for amateur sports groups of greater than 25 rooms from check in to check out time. Advance reservations required. Complimentary 30 by 50 multipurpose room for family event groups of greater then 15 rooms for up to four hours. Advance reservations required. Centrally located, we are just minutes from Grant's Farm, the Magic House, Powder Valley Nature Park, and Incredible Pizza. Enjoy Cardinal Baseball or any other St. Louis classics, like the Arch, the St. Louis Zoo, Anheuser Busch tours, or the City Museum just 20 minutes East and Six Flags only 20 minutes West. Must have one adult 21 years or older checking into and staying in each room during entire visit. Pets allowed in some rooms based on availability for a NON-REFUNDABLE 30.00 USDA Pet Fee per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard Hotel Sunset Hills
- Saint Louis Days Inn
- Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard Saint Louis, MO - Sunset Hills