Some of the negative reviews here are WAY over the top. It's a cheap hotel. At a cheap hotel, you are not going to find a mint on your pillow, three different kinds of strawberry shampoo, and a gourmet breakfast. You are going to find what we found.
Yes, the building is dated. Who cares? If I wanted to spend the money for a newly updated hotel, I would have paid four times as much and stayed at the Millenium. The swimming pool was a little chilly, but it was clean and well maintained. The breakfast isn't going to win any awards, but it is more than just English muffins and toast, and the fruit was fresh. The biscuits and gravy aren't going to win any awards, but they were a nice addition.
The room was actually two rooms separated by the bathrooms. The rooms are LARGE. Plenty of space for the six of us. Our room had two toilets and two showers, and two common area sinks. There were also two televisions, one in each room. The internet service worked well. The play area was fun for the younger kids. The bar next door was clearly attempting to attract people in their 20s, but it was nice.
If you are traveling to St. Louis, don't let the negative reviews put you off. This isn't a Drury Inn, but it was less than $70 per night. When you are taking four kids on vacation, saving every penny is important, and this was a perfectly acceptable choice for a hotel compared with the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious indoor courtyard with guest rooms easily accessible to indoor atrium for families. Rooms accessible directly from parking lot for travelers needing convenient access to their room. Family friendly environment featuring large indoor pool, playground and arcade area. Perfect lodging facility for amateur sports activities, family reunions, small business conferences, or training seminars. Complimentary Daybreak Breakfast daily, 630am - 930am on weekdays and 7am-10am on weekends. Complimentary 60 by 60 multipurpose room for amateur sports groups of greater than 25 rooms from check in to check out time. Advance reservations required. Complimentary 30 by 50 multipurpose room for family event groups of greater then 15 rooms for up to four hours. Advance reservations required. Centrally located, we are just minutes from Grant's Farm, the Magic House, Powder Valley Nature Park, and Incredible Pizza. Enjoy Cardinal Baseball or any other St. Louis classics, like the Arch, the St. Louis Zoo, Anheuser Busch tours, or the City Museum just 20 minutes East and Six Flags only 20 minutes West. Must have one adult 21 years or older checking into and staying in each room during entire visit. Pets allowed in some rooms based on availability for a NON-REFUNDABLE 30.00 USDA Pet Fee per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Saint Louis/Lindbergh Boulevard Hotel Sunset Hills
- Saint Louis Days Inn
- Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard Saint Louis, MO - Sunset Hills