Days Inn St. Louis - Lindbergh Boulevard
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$94
$109
$98
Best Western Kirkwood Inn(Kirkwood)(Great Value!)
$98
$149
$139
$90
TripAdvisor
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton(Fenton)(Great Value!)
$75
$53
Motel 6
$93
Sunset Lodge(Sunset Hills)
TripAdvisor
1,881 results
All reviewsindoor poolgame areaarcade gamesmagic housebiscuits and gravyan older hotellobby areast louiskirkwoodhospitalzooarch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2012

It is a good family hotel. My two young grandchildren enjoyed the indoor play areas & the pool. Even the Irish Pub restaurant has a family area & is very nice. The hotel is located in a nice area of town convenient to restaurants, shopping, Forrest Park & 3 minutes from the Magic House. The room was clean & the mini fridge was helpful with the kids drinks. The staff was very friendly & accommodating. It was my second time to stay here & I would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2012

If ur goin to six flags it's a nice clean and cheap place to stay its next to a nite club but it's closes early and it's only bout 15 min from six flags so next time I come I will b staying there and tha breakfast not bad lol

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed August 9, 2012

This is a bit outside of St Louis proper, but the price was worth it. We needed space for our large family and the spacious room did not disappoint. We made dinner in the microwave, kept our drinks in the fridge, and enjoyed the full breakfast in the morning. Large pool and has an indoor kiddie playground. Recommend this place!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I recently stayed 4 nights at this location with my wife, children, and grandchildren. We stayed in a double room and a suite. This motel was perfect for us. The staff was friendly, courteous, and efficient. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool and recreation area...great fun for the kids (and for grandpa). Close to a variety of restaurants and shopping choices. Located within easy driving distances of numerous St. Louis attractions. Reasonable price, fun for the whole family, excellent service,,,I look forward to returning to this location in the future.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This hotel is dirty and patched together with left over building supplies. This hotel shouldn't be able to carry the Days Inn name.
We complained about the first room we were given only to be booked in a worst room. At that point we demanded our money back and went a mile or so down the road to a hotel that I was not disguised by. And it was the same price. Never would I suggest this Days Inn to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012