“Yum”

Tokyo Sushi
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Sunset Hills
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

I had the spider roll and miso soup. It was very good and presentation was excellent. The service was very good. Very fast too, I was in a hurry and was in/out in less than 30 minutes.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed April 22, 2017

So this place is easy to NOT find. I'm so glad there's a sushi restaurant in South County, Saint Louis. I was spoiled eating a lot of it while I lived in large European cities and whenever I have visited family in Saint Louis (South City), I craved it and this was the place to get it. Still is.

Friendly service, delicious and fresh seafood at good prices. And plum wine by the glass that doesn't come with a sticker shock price tag.

I generally get a take-away (take out) but sometimes I have come in and dined with friends. Service in both cases is always top notch and am always a satisfied customer.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

We were there on Saturday late afternoon. It was not many people there. The service was good. Food was good but nothing special. I liked their green tea ice- cream though. If you are in the neighborhood and you want a quick bite on a light side- that's a place for u!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 24, 2017

The Tokyo Sushi restaurant is to be highly commended! They are one of the few places where you never lose sight of your credit card, a la Europe. The machine comes to your table with your bill and is processed in plain view! My spouse and I enjoyed tempura appetizer and lunch sashimi and sushi specials; we will return.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Wow....wow...wow....how did this excellent place get here? Doesn't look like much from outside but the inside is very nice. Our server was Hugo and he was terrific nice and quiet...was not constantly at the table annoying us. We had the Las Vegas roll that was fantastic! Also had spicy tuna roll, salmon roll and the #2 special (tuna asparagus avocado). Really enjoyed the miso soup...the temperature was perfect. You must try the mochi icecream that was a perfect end to a perfect delightful meal! Wish I could eat there everyday.

Date of visit: September 2016