“Anniversary Dinner”

Tue, 6/25
8:00 PM
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Sunset Hills
Reviewed May 11, 2019

Took my wife to the Twisted Tree for our anniversary dinner. We had been there two years ago, and loved it then, so we went back. We were not disappointed.
Our server Crissy and trainee Emily, were great. Good conversation with them, but not too much to be overbearing, and they new the menu very well.

After each of us having a cocktail, our meal came with a salad that is served in a large bowl, family style with dressings on the side as well as Feta Cheese and croutons. It's all you can eat, so ask for more if needed. My wife had the Alaskan Halibut over risotto, which was a large portion and very good. I had the 8oz, filet with sautéed mushrooms on top. Cooked to perfection.
For desert, we had the Double Chocolate Gooey Butter cake with a scoop of Butter Pecan Ice cream. If you like chocolate, this is for you. It was to die for.

We saw the manager on the way out and complimented him on the food and the service. We will definitely return in the future.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 8, 2019

From the onion rings and special sauce, to the salad with the best croutons I have ever tasted, to the steak and sides - everything was delicious! I have yet to try something from here I haven't liked. The most surprising was when I came for lunch and had their burger - hands down best burger I have ever had!! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Love the batter fried lobster tail, very light. Same batter as onion rings. Salad comes in large bowl you serve yourself. Dressings are great, recommend you mix them both. Staff very friendly. Steak also awesome.
Reminds me of Potted Steer that closed at Lake of the Ozarks

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed May 4, 2019

The onion rings and sauce was very good. The salad and dressing were good. I enjoyed my baked potato. The steak was average. The service was not bad but not good. We were looking for more overall..

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 17, 2019

Our food was fabulous. We both ordered steaks which were tender and delicious.We also received excellent service

Date of visit: November 2018