“A perfect place to stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Susan M
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“A perfect place to stay”
Reviewed September 14, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This cottage is perfect, not only in its location but it also has everything you could possible need. The whole place was spotlessly clean. The kitchen is fully equipped and the owners went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed without intruding on my privacy.

There is plenty of off road parking and even a garden area for you to use that is not overlooked.... well apart from the odd sheep peeping at you through the hedge.

The location is very peaceful with a nature reserve about 5 minutes walk away. It is situated about half way between Swansea and Cardiff. The Brecon Beacons are also quite close and there is a deer park around 20 minutes drive away with plenty to see and many walks of varying difficulties.

I stayed for a week and I still didn't have time to do everything I wanted to do. I returned home completely relaxed having had a great time. I would definitely return given the chance. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: well equipped kitchen
Liked least: Long drive to get there
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Sep 16, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback with us all, we couldn't be happier that you had a lovely holiday at Swn Y Nant. It is great to hear that you had everything you needed to hand there, it sounds like a great place to go 'home' to after an interesting day exploring all the area has to offer! We will be sure to pass all of your comments along to the owner and hope that you return the next time you need to recharge your batteries!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing