All reviews paddle boards jet skiing local village heaven on earth three families fresh coconut the entire staff scuba diving eunice suka maria fishing mela lotu sherry culture activities
Reviewed May 31, 2016

I can't say enough about my experience at Tides Reach. We have stayed other places in Fiji over the last 30 some years but this was by far the best resort. First of all, what truly makes Fiji wonderful are it's people and that was more than exemplified by the staff at this resort. All of them without exception were warm, kind and fun loving. Always smiling and dedicated to providing excellent service.

There are two large suites and two large (1200 SQ FT) villas all on the beach. We stayed
in a villa and were incredibly pleased not only by the size and how well they were maintained but also by the views and the decor.

The food was wonderful and plentiful. I love fresh fish, fruit and veggies and couldn't have been happier with their preparation. My thanks to chef Tom and his staff.

The resort provides plenty of excursions both on water and on land for sightseeing, fishing, snorkeling, kayaking, jet skiing and scuba diving and we availed ourselves of almost all of them.

Thanks to the staff again for making our vacation so unforgettable. Michelle C.

Room tip: There are no bad rooms
Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2016

I had the opportunity to stay at Tides Reach Resort while working in Taveuni, and I have nothing but great things to say about this place. Everyone truly welcomes you in like family. The staff is so friendly and really goes above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need or want. The ocean activities are fantastic and right at your fingertips. I've never had more fun just laying around all day in the sun and sipping a tropical drink. It truly is a piece of paradise and the best experience I've ever had at any resort. Great for families, for adults, groups of friends, everything. I wish I lived here.

Room tip: best views, private beach
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2016

If you are looking for the best place to staying in Fiji, look no further than Tides Reach Resort. Go on vacation, but still feel like you are part of the family.... The food is great, the service is impeccable and you have a 24/7 view of the ocean. Not to mention, the water sports, ATVs and fishing boats. Great for families and adults, the rooms are beautiful and everyone knows your name. Its like Cheers without the drunken sweaty guy sitting next to you. Unless you are that drunken sweaty guy, and they still treat you like the president of the island. I have never felt more taken care of. First Class, 5-Star service is what you can expect. Being from the states, it is easiest to get to Mexico or the Bahamas, but since my time in Fiji, I will forever be connected to my family at Tides Reach and can't wait to visit again!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2016

I recently had the amazing opportunity to stay at Tides Reach during a work trip to Taveuni, and I couldn't have been happier! The staff took care of us, and they became like family. They truly go above and beyond at Tides. The private beach, plunge pool, kayaks, paddle boards, incredible villas and gorgeous sunsets made for a great way to wind down after a long day at work. I can't wait to go back!

Be sure to ask William for a Mai Tai! : ) SEGA NA LEGA!!!!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

Trip of a lifetime! From the second we got off the plane, Eunice was there to greet us and welcome us to Taveuni and take us directly to the Tides Reach Resort. As we entered the driveway and saw the rest of the wonderful staff waiting to greet us, I knew we were in for a special treat. The bures and common living areas are a beautiful, modern design and have a very organic and fresh vibe to them. The bathrooms are amazing and are huge along with the spectacular views from every room. The resort offers every water toy your heart could desire and our family and friends desired them all including diving, snorkeling, fishing, surfing, kayaking, wave running and paddle boarding.
The food and service were top-notch, with a warm and friendly feeling at all times. Everyone was sweet and helpful and willing to go above and beyond to ensure we had an amazing time along with guiding us in getting to know the island. All of the staff felt like family and stood out to me including Eunice, Gillo, Maria, George, Suka, William, Tua, Rosalea, Rosa, Alfred and all the others that made our stay so special.
I've only been back home a week, but I truly missed this special place along with the wonderful people as soon as I left. I can't wait to return there someday!

Date of stay: March 2016