“Friendly people for awesome dive”
Review of Jewel Bubble Divers - CLOSED

Jewel Bubble Divers
Parsippany, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendly people for awesome dive”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

We just dived 4 times with jewel bubbles. In Taveuni you ll find great dive sites (the ledge, great white wall, jack s place). Fishes and soft corals everywhere, going through tunnels, sharks, and cherry on the cake, delicious home made #crepes# or #pancakes# between two dives...
Gear was excellent, they pick you up where you re staying so perfect.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Pier H

The Sea Ranch, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Worlds best scuba diving: Taveuni Island, Fiji w/ Jewel Bubble Divers”
Reviewed May 27, 2011

I just returned from Taveuni Fiji. I burned 6 tanks on 3 boat dives to Rainbow reef with Jewel Bubble Divers at their new location. The first dive was to the swim-thru caves and the famous White wall with Dive master and owner Qio. Pronounced "Gueeo". The boat was custom made for diving, covered, fast and comfortable with a powerfull 4 stroke outboard. the ride to the dive spot was about 35minutes. The 2 other crew were very competent, helpful and friendly. Bo drove the boat and Cireli handled the second deck hand position. I felt completly comfortable and safe using their regulators, BCD and weightbelts. I freedive much much more than scuba..so their regulators were newer than mine. We were picked up and dropped of at our resort every day. I was also able to dive Annies Bommies, The corner, and the Purple Wall . The purple wall was the best for me.
My life partner Kathleen (70) had not scuba dove in 10 years and was able to experience the fantastic purple wall with me. That day we had a different DM. His name was Psi and he was extremely attentive to Kathleen so we could all enjoy the experience. Kathleen & I burned 2 tanks using their equipment and computers and had no trouble at all. On my second day diving Bo was the DM and Jen was first mate and we enjoyed ourselves during and between dives . We were served hot coffee or tea and snacks during the surface interval.
I would highly recommend Jewel Bubble divers and Rainbow reef Tanuini Fiji diving to anyone. Snorkeling was almost as fantastic but equally as enjoyable. This was definatly the best dives of my life. We also chartered for a 4 hour trolling trip and landed a 40# dogtooth tuna and a 30# Wahoo.
I have been to San Benitos and Guadelupe and San Carlos Mexico as well as many Peace Aquatics livaboard boat dives at the channel islands Ca. I have been diving since 1968 and certified in 1983.
P.S. In conversing between tanks I was told about a diver that was severly disabled and was taken tank diving by them while holding on to two divemasters while diving! Paraplegic Diving anyone?
Johnsweetie,